tales of innocence and draglade 2

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by 8561, Jul 13, 2008.

1. 8561
    OP

8561 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2008
    United States
    i was wondering if someone has a tales of innocence engilish translation with also the story. Can u post it here also plz and also draglade 2. [​IMG]

2. dgwillia

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    No one is likely to translate the story for tales of innocence, your just gonna have to deal with the japanese like everyone else, and draglade 2 just came out, so it might be a few weeks, and your request was so improper i doubt anyone else will respond >_>.

3. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    There's also the fact that Draglade 2 might get localized sometime this year like the first one did. It did pretty well to warrant a sequel so wait.

4. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

Mar 6, 2006
    United States
    Darling
    tales of innocence is more likely. given that no other tales game on DS was localized, or is confirmed to be.

5. DarkSwordman

DarkSwordman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2008
    There is a manga for ToI, although it is a slightly different, I can't still understand the story line. Oh, and Namco said that they won't bring ToI over sea, but we can can hope that they will bring Tales of Heart

6. Pioggia

Pioggia Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2008
    London
    Um ... Psychoblaster is actually doing a script trans. but he's still trying to perfect the art of rom hacking, so it might take some time till completion