tales of innocence and draglade 2

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by 8561, Jul 13, 2008.

Jul 13, 2008

tales of innocence and draglade 2 by 8561 at 10:44 PM (1,824 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. 8561
    OP

Newcomer 8561 Advanced Member

United States
    i was wondering if someone has a tales of innocence engilish translation with also the story. Can u post it here also plz and also draglade 2. [​IMG]

2. dgwillia

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    No one is likely to translate the story for tales of innocence, your just gonna have to deal with the japanese like everyone else, and draglade 2 just came out, so it might be a few weeks, and your request was so improper i doubt anyone else will respond >_>.

3. Rock Raiyu

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    There's also the fact that Draglade 2 might get localized sometime this year like the first one did. It did pretty well to warrant a sequel so wait.

4. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    tales of innocence is more likely. given that no other tales game on DS was localized, or is confirmed to be.

5. DarkSwordman

Newcomer DarkSwordman Advanced Member

Vietnam
    There is a manga for ToI, although it is a slightly different, I can't still understand the story line. Oh, and Namco said that they won't bring ToI over sea, but we can can hope that they will bring Tales of Heart

6. Pioggia

Newcomer Pioggia Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Um ... Psychoblaster is actually doing a script trans. but he's still trying to perfect the art of rom hacking, so it might take some time till completion