ROM Hack Tales of Hearts

bahamuta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if someone would translate this game since it probably won't come out (damn).
I know there are many translation projects out there still going on but this is just a suggestion.

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd say let's do one at a time. Let's finish Tales of Innocence first. At least if that can happen, another Tales game can happen. I'd prefer that over every Tales game "in progress" at like 2% finished.

klown07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think its stupid, I think its just a heads up. A lot of people, including myself are going to want to play this game, and the chance for it coming to the U.S. is "slim to none" at least that's what DSFanboy says. Anyways, Anyone see the trailer? It looks colorful, and the cutscenes are awesome. So yeah, aside from it not being out yet....anyone care to talk about this game? I don't know much about the tales series, but after watching the trailer, I'm interested. I had stoppped playing games for a few years because I was working a lot then eventually got married, now I got some free time on my hands
smile.gif

DarkSwordman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This won't come out until the end of the year, so you should ask for other translation. 17/7 DQV and Metal Slug 7, 21/8 Sigma Harmonis anh then there is Nanashi no Game but I think this game will probably be released over sea

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared