Tales of hearts trouble

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Daruma8, Dec 22, 2008.

Dec 22, 2008

Tales of hearts trouble by Daruma8 at 3:47 AM (682 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Daruma8
    OP

Newcomer Daruma8 Newbie

United States
    Hello, I've had my CycloDS for a few weeks and haven't had any trouble until just today.

For some reason when I try to copy Tales of hearts onto the card it gets about halfway done before it stops completely, and then tells me there was a download error of some sort. I made sure my connection was secure and tried again; however, the results were the same. I tested out the rom on my computer and it works fine(laggy, but to be expected on a computer emulator). I still decided to get another rom just in case the last was somehow corrupted and it still won't copy over.

Despite this, the game will still show up on my card. However, trying to play it just results in the two screens turning white and freezing. I assume this is probably because of the incomplete transfer.

I haven't had any trouble with other games. Anyone know why this is happening?

2. Ericthegreat

Member Ericthegreat Not New Member

United States
    Seems like a SD card issue to me, i know this answer sucks but try (BACKING UP THE SD CARD FIRST!) using the Panasonic Sd card Formater.

3. Daruma8
    OP

Newcomer Daruma8 Newbie

United States
    I had everything backed up except for a few save files from the last few days, so formatting wasn't a problem.

Formatting fixed whatever was wrong, it works fine now, thanks for the tip!