Tales of Graces Help Fast

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by lzyterrance, May 22, 2011.

May 22, 2011

Tales of Graces Help Fast by lzyterrance at 11:09 PM (1,751 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. lzyterrance
    OP

Newcomer lzyterrance Newbie

United States
    I've spent my entire Sunday trying to fix tales of graces to make it go past the criware logo where an intro should take place instead I get a black screen. My Wii has taken a slam thanks to tales of graces and I'm just about at my top level of aggravation. [​IMG] I should also mention it still works the same lol.

It's simple, I go to usb loader (every other game works) go to tales of graces...change to Japanese, country strings, forced ntsc all of that good stuff and it looks to if its going to work then bam!!! black screen.

i used modmii and have every possible ios(good ones.) I'm kind of experienced with the ios and installing stuff and what not sooo can anyone help.

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    VIDTV seems to be related when playing japanese games, it's reported to fix font issues, maybe that's required here? Try any combination of jap language, country string patching and vidtv patch, video should always be set to NTSC.

3. lzyterrance
    OP

Newcomer lzyterrance Newbie

United States
    meh atleast you answered but nope nothing im even trying different ios. I should add that uhh it worked when i had first hacked my wii even with an english patch. O.K it seems that when loading even on dolphin it stops at the same spot so i'm guessing a bad dump maybe.

4. Ryoku83

Member Ryoku83 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    try a different dump, the one I use works fine with all setting on default in CFG

5. damedus

Member damedus GBAtemp Regular

United States
    to bad they stopped the translation due to the ps3 version is coming in english, I just wonder once the ps3 usa version comes out if it will be posible to use the text containing files on the jap ps3 version of the game to UNDUB the game and have jap voice with english txt

6. Jehuty25

Member Jehuty25 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If that was possible, there would have been an undub for Vesperia ps3 a long time ago using the vesperia 360 script.

Graces F will most likely have new content and dialog that wasn't in the wii version so you can't simply take the english text from that and put it in the other one.