Gaming Tales of Graces f DLC concern

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not veyr far into the game, I do not have all the characters unlocked yet. My question, if I buy DLC like Chain Capacity +2 right now, I know it'll apply to all my characters, it says so in the store. The problem is that it doesn't mention if it'll apply to all characters I unlock AFTER I purchase the DLC. For example, I have not even unlocked Pascal yet, If I purchase the Chain Capacity +2 right now, the store make sit clear it'll effect all of my characters like Asbel, Hubert, etc. Whenevr I unlock Pascal (or any other character) in my party, will they get the +2 CC bonus as well, or would they miss out on it because I purchased it prior to unlocking them?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, found this out 2 days ago, completely forgot to mention anything here :P

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
as far as I know, for me it is.

In japan version, if you activate the DLC which add 4million experience point to be add on your character, any characters that are absent when you activate it wont receive this 4million experience points.

I did tried this at the start when asbel is about to meet cheria in Knight School. Asbel is about level 45 while cheria is in level 10 or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c