Hacking Tales of Grace

FakeHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the latest Configurable usb loader, getting black screen at start. how should i fix this? wiiscrubber?

Kratozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the same problem, using either Cios 249 rev 14 or 15 gives a read error upon loading the game from disc channel.
USBLoader GX does not work and gives a black screen on both of the aforementioned CIOS 249 versions(14 and 15) or 222 and 223 using 222 as 37+38 and 223 as 38+60.

Phenie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Helsionium, when you play do you get a strange video error during in-game cut-scenes?

I have tried all the different video settings, yet I still get an annoying line through the bottom of the screen, as well as problems with sound syncing (voices and SFX are out, sometimes causing the voices to be cut off before finished)

Anyone else experiencing this?

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
No, I got no video errors. I didn't get far into the game because I don't understand any Japanese, but I had both in-game cutscenes and one FMV, I didn't notice anything odd during either. However, I'm playing on a PAL console, maybe you need other settings for the game to work on NTSC consoles.

PrimeTime 84

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Just turn the language to japanese, force to NTSC-U and turn on/anti the 002 fix.
wink.gif

Skoopman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
PrimeTime 84 said:
Just turn the language to japanese, force to NTSC-U and turn on/anti the 002 fix.
wink.gif

No need to force NTSC-U (in USB Loader GX), just Japanese language and 002. I even patched the game to PAL, removed the update and it works.

Ferratilis

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm anyone know Japanese? =P
I get the game started on my PAL system without any problems and I get to see the intro movie and get to the start game (guessing) screen and then I get a bluescreen where it says something about missing something I think
tongue.gif

A short clip (1min) of my problem, quality sucks I know but anyone seen anything like it? bad iso? it's the TMD one and my patching programs ect complain about it not being a Wii ISO :/

EDIT
Doh >_< forgot to connect the nunchuck ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoHhJjPB7rU