Hacking Tales of Destiny 2 English Patch - PSP JP Text Rip Required!

_StelioKontos_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hilarious. SBC causes the pollution in the thread. Then, he threatens (I write threaten because these types can't help but to read everything said about him / her and take it personal) to leave "this polluted thread" because he made it toxic and doesn't want to muck about in his own mess .

He is just upset the attention isn't on him and a prime example of many negative stereotypes of trolls / jack-offs in the emulation and translation communities.

I remember he got butthurt because nobody watched a livestream of him trying to do the God Eater 2 PSP translation, so he just abandoned it.

Anyways, enough about that dildo. I hope the project end-goal comes to fruition and good luck to anyone working on it.

Reactions: Kajitani-Eizan

BungeeCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
To Jenachu and Team LumiaTales;

I will make it to point that I will retweet every updates on your Twitter account to further promote this project. This project was like 2 decades in the making and we can't wait for it's completion next year. Thank you for all the hard work. I've been following the progress of this project since it's announcement.

Reactions: Haytham

Bornofdreamers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just popping in to wish the whole team a happy new year and best of luck to completing the translation in 2022! There are many of us who are very excited for it's release!

CarinioBrutal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I do not care how long it takes, as long as the project is still alive, there is hope. Let us not pressure the people behind the work here. There are still assloads of games to paly while waiting on this. Let them do this on the luxury of their time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: