Hacking Tales of Destiny 2 English Patch - PSP JP Text Rip Required!

Whaddap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is this project still alive? i've been looking forward to this translation since long time ago. tell me where to look at if the project is still alive. thanksss

jenachu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah it is but i see no tracks on it.. :(
Hey! Sorry, I don't look at this site anymore since I thought the thread was dead after a while ahah. We're 100% still making headway on it daily, and have all of the menus done (and being implemented by our hacker) and are working on the story text at this point. We'll be able to officially announce it soon!

bajol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey! Sorry, I don't look at this site anymore since I thought the thread was dead after a while ahah. We're 100% still making headway on it daily, and have all of the menus done (and being implemented by our hacker) and are working on the story text at this point. We'll be able to officially announce it soon!
would you consider doing a destiny DC patch after that?

jenachu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
would you consider doing a destiny DC patch after that?
It's a possibility, sure! We'll have to see if our hacker is up for another game but we certainly wouldn't mind translating that game as well. We'll see what happens after we finish Destiny 2.

Manana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales of the world 2 & 3 have a lot of work done on them already. Maybe finish those instead of starting a brand new project?

jenachu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
We'll have news soon! We're working on getting some more screenshots before we make our announcement and make our progress seen. Still working on translation daily while our hacker gets that stuff done, so no slowing down!

Also, um, huh? None of us are on the TotW 2 and 3 projects, so it wouldn't be up to us to finish those. Destiny 2 is the only project we're working on, and those aren't our responsibility.

Manana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We'll have news soon! We're working on getting some more screenshots before we make our announcement and make our progress seen. Still working on translation daily while our hacker gets that stuff done, so no slowing down!

Also, um, huh? None of us are on the TotW 2 and 3 projects, so it wouldn't be up to us to finish those. Destiny 2 is the only project we're working on, and those aren't our responsibility.

I know but those projects were abandoned a while back and its always bothered me that the story was left untranslated. Sorry, didn't mean to sound disrespectful. I'm excited about the destiny 2 translation as well.

ArtistofLegacy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know but those projects were abandoned a while back and its always bothered me that the story was left untranslated. Sorry, didn't mean to sound disrespectful. I'm excited about the destiny 2 translation as well.
They were updated this year, so I wouldn't say they're abandoned.

In any case, I'm excited to see how the translation looks. I've always wanted to play the Team Destiny games but held off for a while due to not knowing enough Japanese to go through a JRPG.

WiikeyHacker

Natsumi Naga
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah, we've seen that! I tried contacting the person who wrote it a couple weeks ago, but haven't gotten a reply. And the people in my team aren't savvy enough to do any of that stuff ourselves. I'm sure if someone can help, that post will be a big help to them! I hope someone can.
The users over on serenesforest are very helpful and flaunt in japanese translation why not try there?

Manana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ArtistofLegacy Just to make sure were on the same page, your talking about 2019 english translation updates for the psp titles,Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 and 3. Could you post a link?

cheapotoqz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's a possibility, sure! We'll have to see if our hacker is up for another game but we certainly wouldn't mind translating that game as well. We'll see what happens after we finish Destiny 2.
i am really grateful that you guys keep going since 2017 and so you all know that you guys are not alone, there are still many people waiting for you guys to release the entire english patched of ToD2. i can only give you good thought and pray that you guys will complete it.

Reactions: Malckyor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: