Tales of Berseria "Grand Tour" trailer

Bandai Namco Europe has uploaded a new trailer for Tales of Berseria, showcasing the combat system, the cast, and their Mystic Artes. The game is set to release for PS4 and PC on January 27th. Interestingly, despite being a European trailer, the game's text is not in English, nor is the dialogue dubbed.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The PC version, like all the other versions, was locked to 30fps, and that set a lot of people off, iirc. And a few days later a fan made a patch that let the game run at 60fps with little to no issue, so fans put the blame on Namco for not putting in enough effort to release it with an uncapped framerate, despite the PC version being great, especially for a first time series PC launch.

Ah.
I love the glorious PC master race but the retards crying about 30 FPS gets pretty old.
It's easy to notice 60 FPS in certain games (though more often than not it's more important that the FPS is stable...) but really 30 or 60 in Tales didn't make a damn bit of difference. It felt, looked and played great.
Ah well, people gotta cry about something. Wouldn't be a PC game launch without someone acting entitled.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had no issues with the PC version but with the Game itselfs ...
The world was so ugly and dead and somehow the story couldn't get me at all (maybe i stopped to soon but still all the other tales of games were just awesome for me within the first 5 minutes)

I just couldn't get myself to like it at all plus I had some problems with the Controls even though I played the Playstation Tales of Games all on the Computer via Emulator as I never had a Playstation until now (got a ps3 now)

Not 100% sure but I think I have played mostly every Tales of Game yet and this was the first to actually disappoint me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse