• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,472
  • Replies 15
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
It's currently re-stocked at Amazon. Figured someone would appreciate the knowledge, since not a single retail store within 50 miles of me had a copy.

Reactions: 1 person

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow.. our stores have plenty, but I live in redneckville USA so I don't think anyone here cares about Tales besides me =P
Our stores are sold out constantly because these jerks who work at the local game shop go all over and attempt to buy everything that isn't shovelware, so no one else can have it.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow.. our stores have plenty, but I live in redneckville USA so I don't think anyone here cares about Tales besides me =P
Yeah, I live in North Carolina... Full of rednecks and wannabe Yankees... I'm the only person with a clue to anime, but I'm totally getting it. Have you watched the anime yet?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I live in North Carolina... Full of rednecks and wannabe Yankees... I'm the only person with a clue to anime, but I'm totally getting it. Have you watched the anime yet?
I've never even played Abyss. I think we have the game, but I just haven't touched it. I'm actually...uh...playing Mr. Driller, Jam with the Band, and Alice in Wonderland instead.

Reactions: 2 people

Jennyfurr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in NC too.. >_> so you're not the only one =P

D

Deleted User

OP
Haha, well this will be the last game I get for the 3DS/DS for a while. I have OOT, Radiant Historia, Chrono Trigger & Tales of the Abyss to play through now. =D.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Some swedish store's got some yesterday too. Ordered fast as hell and got my copy today.
Sat for the longest time ever on my 3DS (around 4 hours and 15 min, then the battery switched from blue to red (Wi-fi on the whole time)

Such a AWESOME game ;)

There are a few bad texture here and there(mostly doors for some reason XD) and the 3D effect's are the worst I have seen on the 3DS, So I just turn the 3D off.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in NC too.. >_> so you're not the only one =P
Off topic: Where in NC?
On Topic: Yeah, I'm watching the anime right now.
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/tales-abyss-episode-17-english-dubbed-online-free
T
hat's got the best quality, by what I've watched.

D

Deleted User

OP
Wow, didn't realize there was an anime for it, I'm going to get to watching this right away (now). Thanks a bunch jrk190

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
God don't freakin' stream anime...so bad.
The Abyss anime is actually quite good. It's pretty much strictly the main story, but it actually friggin' follows the game. Unlike ToS which changed everything and cut everything else out. I was surprised and happy.

I still need to beat the 3DS version. Love it, but I tend to get distracted by new games, since i'm only technically replaying Abyss.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
God don't freakin' stream anime...so bad.
The Abyss anime is actually quite good. It's pretty much strictly the main story, but it actually friggin' follows the game. Unlike ToS which changed everything and cut everything else out. I was surprised and happy.

I still need to beat the 3DS version. Love it, but I tend to get distracted by new games, since i'm only technically replaying Abyss.
Anime deserves to be watched in either 720p or 1080p, to watch them in all their glory (new ones at least, and the old ones that have bluray remasters like the original Gundam, so beautiful). =3

I beat my ToA for the 3DS soon after I got it (European release), the thing was that I missed a couple of side quests by mistake, so I replayed the game for two times in order to get all the side-quests, oh, and the catalyst weapons... But god... Defeating Nebilim in the harder difficulty levels is such a pain. T_T

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
it completely sold out in the UK, NOWHERE to be found...

i've been looking for ages!
Look harder (ie. online) :)

http://www.thehut.com/games-3ds/tales-of-the-abyss/10456888.html
http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/20064374/Tales-Of-The-Abyss/Product.html?searchstring=tales+of+the+abyss&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-The-Abyss-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B005EVV02C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332940894&sr=8-1

There are 3 stores that sell the game and so far haven't had a single problem with delivery from any of them except a missing order from TheHut (which is apparently because of the postal service). And I don't even live in the UK :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?