Tale Of A Temper

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by chavosaur, Sep 1, 2012.

Sep 1, 2012

Tale Of A Temper by chavosaur at 3:14 PM (424 Views / 7 Likes) 13 replies

1. chavosaur
    OP

Reporter chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip
    United States
    This shall be my first EOF thread and a tad long at that. Many members are involved in the story, and many more will be put into the story if it becomes popular enough to keep going. If you have the time to kill, or some boredom to cure, the have a seat, relax, and read the tale of a local GBA Temper's journey through the forums.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a typical boring day here on the temp. I had just finished watching an amusing fight between two newcomers in the introductions sector about whose name was better. I walked along the path to make my way to the User submitted news station, where Guild and Soulx were brawling over weather Sony was A tyrant or not. Onlookers cheered and threw down money for bets, while TwinRetro and Raulpica brought down the mod hammer on countless spammers heads.

Amused I turned and strolled along to the NDS station, and kept my distance as the various pokenoobs Gnawed on the gates of the Rom Hacking terminal. They wailed and moaned ghostly cries of "There will be 649 pokemon in one region! Tis original!" I was fortunate enough to be around to see Densetsu and Pheonix Goddess cut them down by the gates, forever crushing their poketard dreams.

A little ways down the road was a favorite section of the city, the 3DS Plaza. I took part in some pleasant conversation about upcoming games and such, only to be interupted by some newcomers shouting through their annoying megaphones in a garbled language, "3DS R HACKZ YET? 3DS ROMZ BE PLAYZ ON MY FLASHCART?" The very sound of their language was enough to make me want to punch them in the face. But alas, I was beaten to the punch By SuprGamr232 who threw out such a spicy sling of insults that my mind could never comprehend. I watched as Rydian came to finish the job with his superior intelect, which both confused and destroyed the newcomers dreams and they were forced to retreat.

Satisfied, i continued through the various stations and Plaza's seeing some friends of mine along the way. Maxternal was being a boss in the Wii sector, and DinohScene was spreading the word of xbox mods.
    I continued on my journey, past the off topic buzz where people were circled around Gahars and taking in every word of his sciency posts, and laughing at his various puns.
    It was then that I was greeted with the sign.

"ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE"
    Mustering up the courage, i stepped beyond the sign into the most Godforsaken place in the city of GBATEMP. The Edge Of The Forum.
    I treaded carefully through the various members screaming horrific cries of jokes and things they thought were hilarious. TaeWong was scaring the masses with his growing knowledge of languages. I was about to take part in badgering him when the sirens began wailing. The familiar siren only meant one thing.
    NeoSupaMario had created another hellspawn of a topic.

I watched as the Mods flooded into the Edge Of The Forum, ready to combat the various flames from members, and supress the butthurtness of NeoSupaMario on why his threads contain no funny. But something was wrong. All the Mods were piling into the Edge, and Neo was nowhere to be found. It was at that moment, that the ground seperating the edge of the forum from the rest of TEMP city collapsed.
    Panic surged through the members, as they scrambled to run back to Temp city. I watched in horror as they leaped only to their death. There was no escape.

"It has begun." A voice uttered behind me. I turned to face a fox by the name of Vulpes Abnocto.
    "What has begun?" I asked shakily. "The beginning of a prophecy long ago, foretold by our overlord Costello." He said with a solemn voice. And just as I was about to ask what the prophecy was, a shrill annoying voice echoed across the land.
    "Here me tempers!" The voice screeched. "The time has come to exact the revenge of my master!" It was then I realized with horror that the voice belonged to a banished member, LuigiLotsaNumbers.

"The time of reckoning is now! The temp will fall to its knees before the new ruler of the Temp! Now temp! Recognize our new overlord! Hail....
    TAGZARD!!!"

To be continued....

7 people like this.
  2. DoubleeDee

Member DoubleeDee GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
  3. Skixy

Member Skixy Fight me.

United States
    I like this lol.
    BUT!
    Why am I not in this?

4. Black-Ice

Member Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

United Kingdom
    No ice?
    No like.

;O;

5. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Because cats and KH belong the same place, outside.

6. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    ctrl+f "law" no results

get out.

7. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    I was in there once, and you capitalized the g in my name. 1 STAR. :angry:

8. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    This story had a serious lack of my greatness

2 people like this.
  9. chavosaur
    OP

Reporter chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip
    United States
    Well at least now i know what to fix if i ever attempt this story for a sequel :P
    i got the idea for the story while I was doing a few household chores but I only had the basic idea so I had no idea what to do with the charecters.

If yall would like, i can take your input to continue the story here. A little like Bortz's idea but without the pictures.
    Which reminds me Bortz, when will see the next entry in dick waglers island?!?!?

1 person likes this.
  10. AlanJohn

Member AlanJohn くたばれ

Ukraine
    >"AN ANCIENT EVIL HAS AWAKEN"
    >tis tagzard
    Motherfucking what™. The only ancient evil that will awake in this year is the return of bonemonkey.

3 people like this.
  11. Castiel

Member Castiel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Ctrl-F
    No Castiel
    Didn't read

1 person likes this.
  12. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    tagzard wasn't very scary. he already went down once, it can be done again.

13. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Hey guys

My hands are bananas

1 person likes this.
  14. ComeTurismO

Member ComeTurismO CTO

Canada
    No xAC3L3G3NDx?
    :(

@[member=DJPlace]