ROM Hack Taking requests to port Gateshark to NTR plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I Can Confirm that the Super Mario 3D Land Plugin is not Working (EUR Version). Having some others Like pokemon, Mii PLaza etc and they are working. Having NTR 3.3 which boots fine. (Tried the Button Combinations from Fort42 and nothing happens)

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Can Confirm that the Super Mario 3D Land Plugin is not Working (EUR Version). Having some others Like pokemon, Mii PLaza etc and they are working. Having NTR 3.3 which boots fine. (Tried the Button Combinations from Fort42 and nothing happens)
You are trying the Select + DPAD Left, etc combos correct?;

EDIT: Also, you have to do it before you start a level or die after doing the combo for it to work.

D

Deleted User

Booting into a level while holding doesn't work but holding the buttons while respawning from death works for me. It might actually just be the GateShark Code's fault

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

Was anyone able to use the Super Mario 3D Land code before selecting a stage? I'm only able to do it if I re spawn from death. Please tell me when to press the combos

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

EDIT: Also, you have to do it before you start a level or die after doing the combo for it to work.

I Tried everything (Before a Level, At Respawning etc. None of the Methods worked...

Booting into a level while holding doesn't work but holding the buttons while respawning from death works for me. It might actually just be the GateShark Code's fault

Im Pretty sure its the Gateshark code which isnt working since all my other ntr cheats are working perfect

Reactions: Deleted User

Ootsukiyaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Can vouch for that.
The EUR codes doesn't work for Super Mario 3D Land.

Tried the button combination while entering a level and holding the combination while dying and respawning.

Last edited by Ootsukiyaki,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on