Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I be afraid?

What are usually on these tests? Because I don't remember anything from this school year anymore...

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what it's like in Russia, but the tests are all pretty simple in the US. I was home-schooled for grade school, then when I took the high school placement exams I placed way above where I should have. They mistook the fact that I could think for actual skill, which caused me some trouble.

If you're worried about placing low, don't be. I can tell by your posts that you are fairly intelligent (if a bit disturbed). Just do your best, you should be fine.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what it's like in Russia, but the tests are all pretty simple in the US. I was home-schooled for grade school, then when I took the high school placement exams I placed way above where I should have. They mistook the fact that I could think for actual skill, which caused me some trouble.

If you're worried about placing low, don't be. I can tell by your posts that you are fairly intelligent (if a bit disturbed). Just do your best, you should be fine.
lol, I live in the US
wink.gif

Thank god for me moving to florida before taking these, I got into the 99% percentile on all 3 tests. I know why, too. NO ASIANS IN FLORIDA! Its a strange void but at least theres no one smarter than me to up the average scores on these tests.

I have the choice to go to all honors if I want to.

dg10050

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would actually suggest going in all honors classes. It's not nearly as difficult as you may imagine. AP classes are a bit different though... :\

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Linkiboy: Then why is your country set to Russia in your profile?
"In soviet russia, born and raised
Nizhniy Novgorod is where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxin, having some fun
shooting my friends witt a plastic gun
when a couple of militia
who were up to no good,
started recruiting people in my neighborhood
my mom saw them and she got stressed
and said you're going to go live in the US"

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would actually suggest going in all honors classes. It's not nearly as difficult as you may imagine. AP classes are a bit different though... :\
The question is, what good will honors biology do for me? That is one class that I won't take honors probably. My current schedule is:

English I (h)
Religion I (manditory, private school)
World History (h, maybe)
Geometry (h)
French II (h) (got a year of credit from middle school)
Biology
Algebra II (h)

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

lol, I live in the US
wink.gif

Thank god for me moving to florida before taking these, I got into the 99% percentile on all 3 tests. I know why, too. NO ASIANS IN FLORIDA! Its a strange void but at least theres no one smarter than me to up the average scores on these tests.

There are too Asians in Florida :/

Obviously you haven't played in an orchestra in Florida that you have to audition to get in to :/

Also, haha@you having to take religion. Only some private schools make you take that, the one that I almost went to (but decided to stay at the public school I was in since it was actually better :/) was religion-free. So haha.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lol, I live in the US
wink.gif

There are too Asians in Florida :/

Obviously you haven't played in an orchestra in Florida that you have to audition to get in to :/

Also, haha@you having to take religion. Only some private schools make you take that, the one that I almost went to (but decided to stay at the public school I was in since it was actually better :/) was religion-free. So haha.
Yes you're right, there are two asians in florida, how silly of me.

Anyways I'm going to a catholic school(it owns the public one in our area) so basically I have to take free time for homeworkReligion. Oh well, at least it will boost my GPA.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP

when a couple of militia
who were up to no good,

the profile field says:
Where do you live?

not
In which country were you born?

so please update your profile.
It is useful for us admins and also in tournaments if you want to be dispatched in the correct time zone group.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

when a couple of militia
who were up to no good,

the profile field says:
Where do you live?

not
In which country were you born?

so please update your profile.
It is useful for us admins and also in tournaments if you want to be dispatched in the correct time zone group.
But my from: is accurate.

But ok, I'll change my country...

...to niger

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A word of advice from someone who's just finished his tour of duty (lol, doody):

If you want to do well in High School, kiss your Internets good-bye.
frown.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Jul 19 2007, 12:29 AM)]A word of advice from someone who's just finished his tour of duty (lol, doody):

If you want to do well in High School, kiss your Internets good-bye.
frown.gif
I'm having a really hard time believing that.

I got straight A's in middle school and I never did my homework at home.

Lunch/bus on the way home/in class is the best place for homework, not home.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1