Taito Announces EU Release for Space Invaders Extr

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by War, May 9, 2009.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    Taito Announces EU Release for Space Invaders Extr
    Puzzle Bobble Galaxy too!
    [​IMG]

The DS sequel of Space Invaders Extreme is coming to Europe this fall. According to Joystiq, "SIE 2 features a new 'Beginner's Course' in addition to a weird 'Bingo' system for unlocking the game's Fever Mode. New music, new power-ups, and 'higher stage volume' are also included."

Puzzle Bobble Galaxy will also be coming to Europe during the summer. The game will feature online play and new gameplay modes.

[​IMG] Source
    [​IMG] Space Invaders Extreme 2 Gallery
    [​IMG] Puzzle Bobble Galaxy Gallery

2. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Yes to Space Invaders Extreme 2 as its better than the first. No to Puzzle Bobble as its not a good version.

3. zeromac

zeromac Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY

Mar 7, 2009
    Earth
    I may not be a fan of classic coin games like these, but i still dont see the interest in this game or its prequeal :\ i mean i think its just me that dosent like space invaders, but id still play this to kill time

4. acky

acky GBAtemp Regular

Oct 10, 2006
    Nothing worng with the new Puzzle Bobble. It's just got items and shit, something that's been part of the game for a while now.

5. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    i don't like shooting games of this sort like nanostray... looks like havoc and no aim or thinking

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice