Country
Taiwan
Where is it ?
frown.gif

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
It would be sorta hard to do on the wii...i mean they would have to release a special controller and then it wouldnt be using motion sensing so takes the point outta the wii.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
zelgadis said:
It would be sorta hard to do on the wii...i mean they would have to release a special controller and then it wouldnt be using motion sensing so takes the point outta the wii.
Like brawl?

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zelgadis said:
It would be sorta hard to do on the wii...
Why?

QUOTEi mean they would have to release a special controller and then it wouldnt be using motion sensing so takes the point outta the wii.
So every Wii game has to use motion sensing controls in some way just because it's on the Wii?
What about SSBB or any other Wii game that doesn't? I'd actually prefer it if some games didn't have Wii controls just for the heck of it...
Also, wouldn't releasing a special controller take the point out of any console, according to your logic? How does it make a difference if it's the Wii controller or the PS2 controller that's being replaced by a special controller?
unsure.gif

JPdensetsu

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Vater Unser said:
zelgadis said:
It would be sorta hard to do on the wii...
Why?

QUOTEi mean they would have to release a special controller and then it wouldnt be using motion sensing so takes the point outta the wii.
So every Wii game has to use motion sensing controls in some way just because it's on the Wii?
What about SSBB or any other Wii game that doesn't? I'd actually prefer it if some games didn't have Wii controls just for the heck of it...
Also, wouldn't releasing a special controller take the point out of any console, according to your logic? How does it make a difference if it's the Wii controller or the PS2 controller that's being replaced by a special controller?
unsure.gif

yeah
smile.gif
frown.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I got Emerald "because I'm so neat" or some bullshit.