hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tabbed v0.18
Now with drum machine

Big update to Wizlon's tab viewer and chord dictionary, the addition of a drum machine. Instead of paraphrasing, I'll let the author explain it in his own words. Download below.

[title:Drum machine]
QUOTE said:
I’ve kept the whole idea simple, while offering enough complexity to have fun with it. Essentially you have your drum board, place dots on each instrument using your stylus, when the time line hits the dot, the drum sounds. You can adjust the speed using the speed control, the lower the number, the faster the beat (I will improve this in later versions). You can also mix this up by bringing in the sequencer, the sequencer is held on the top screen, each channel has its own drum board, independant speed and can be repeated as many times as you need. You won’t enable the sequencer unless you hit the play button, the sequencer will play each channel as many number of times as you specified and will loop until the stop button is pressed. Easy as that, for maxiumum effect connect your ds up to your amp or powered speakers, you neighbours won’t know what him ‘em.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyY0Z_U09mk