sysupdater and ninjhax problem- was it a mistake to delete the save file from Cubic ninja?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by mc-kiler, Feb 27, 2016.

1. mc-kiler
    OP

mc-kiler GBAtemp Regular

Jan 1, 2015
    Finland
    so i had a 8.1 2ds for which i used ninjhax
    i used the hbl to get rxtools, set up emunand, update the 2ds fro 8.1 to 9.2 to get menuhax
    but menuhax failed to install with ninjhax and i thought its because i used the qr-code for 8.1, which is not compatible with menuhax since menuhax requires 9.0-9.2

now i am at 9.2, but dont have access to hbl or rxtools, unless i use the internet maybe (havent tried yet)
    but i wanna use ninjhax because i have the game and it is easier

i dont really get why menuhax manager failed to install in the first place

scanning the qr code for 9.2 for ninjhax brings me back to the home menu, the 2ds says some problem occured

its kinda weird the position i am in can anybody help please ?

Last edited by mc-kiler, Feb 27, 2016
  2. Arubaro

Arubaro Soulspace Guardian

Sep 4, 2015
    If you're on 9.2, you shouldn't have any problem using browserhax.
    Try changing your theme to a different basic one and running menuhax manager again

3. mc-kiler
    OP

mc-kiler GBAtemp Regular

Jan 1, 2015
    Finland
    does that mean cubic ninja is useless now ?

4. Arubaro

Arubaro Soulspace Guardian

Sep 4, 2015
    It's not useless.
    I don't know how exactly ninjhax works, but if you have access to browserhax/menuhax, you'll be definetly able to change the payload ninjhax uses to 9.2

5. 9thSage

9thSage GBAtemp Fan

Aug 8, 2008
    United States
    It's fine to delete Cubic Ninja's save. After you do, just go back into the QR code scanner, get the QR code for your System Menu version (scan it) and install Ninjhax. Make sure you update the boot.3dsx if needed too.