Hacking SysUpdater 7.1 to 9.2 options?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 997
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey all, got a friends 3ds here, and he's asked me to hack it for him. It's currently on 7.1, and ofcourse we wanna get it to 9.2. Unfortuntly I can't remember how to run SafeSysUpdater from Browser/methods on 7,1, and need a reminder on what to do! Any help appreciated!

Games are NOT an option as we don't have any 9.2 games available.

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey all, got a friends 3ds here, and he's asked me to hack it for him. It's currently on 7.1, and ofcourse we wanna get it to 9.2. Unfortuntly I can't remember how to run SafeSysUpdater from Browser/methods on 7,1, and need a reminder on what to do! Any help appreciated!

Games are NOT an option as we don't have any 9.2 games available.
You have to install rxtools and launch sysupdater.cia (not SAFESYSUPDATER) while you are in PASTAMODE/DEVMODE. Launching it from rxSysNAND will cause an Hard Brick 100%.

D

Deleted User

OP
You have to install rxtools and launch sysupdater.cia (not SAFESYSUPDATER) while you are in PASTAMODE/DEVMODE. Launching it from rxSysNAND will cause an Hard Brick 100%.
Any particular version of RXtools?

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
try it with 3.0 in pasta mode, if pasta mode doesn't want to work you have to downgrade with gateway launcher to 4.x and then run sysupdater in pasta mode to go straight to 9.x (that's what I did since pasta mode didn't wanted to work in my 5.1 o3ds)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.