Hacking System update help?

Andogar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so my 3ds won't update to the 1.1.0-1U firmware even after I shut off the firewall on my router, and the reason I'm posting this in this forum is because I have used my Acekard 2i on it after the AKAIO update, so I'm not sure if that's the problem. Is anybody else having any issues like this? And does anybody know how to fix this? Thank you for any help!

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
ALOT of people are still getting 3DS's so wouldnt serprise me if alot of people are updating all the time
just keep trying it will go though eventually
i got right close to my Wifi point after i got a fail
then it worked fine

Andogar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah just as i made this thread it finally worked(after like an hour of hitting system update)
Sorry for the trouble then, thread can be deleted or whatever

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amrulez said:
Can I update to this firmware and not worry about using my new R4I 3DS enabled flash card?
No firmwares currently available for the 3ds block DS flashcarts... that said, if you don't need to upgrade, you probably shouldn't. Exploits are usually found for lower firmwares since they generally have more security vulnerabilities.

greazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your still having a problem updating your 3DS go under the system settings option than the internet settings option. Then go to connection settings and pick connection 1 change your settings. Click on ip address and then click on detailed setup and give yourself a static ip address after that go under dns setting and do a detailed setup and you want to put this exactly as show 8.8.8.8 on primary dns and 8.8.8.4 on secondary dns. Now you should beable to update with no problem. After you update you won't have this problem ever again so you can put the dns settings back to your Internet providers dns settings because if you don't the speed of your connection will be dramatically slower than if you don't. But let me know if this helped you update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM