Hacking System Transfer wiiu (5.5) to Wiiu (5.3.2) possible with spoofing?

hyrulebr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi!

I have one wii U with 5.5 with many saves I want to transfer to my new wii u (5.3.2). I also have 4 accounts linked to Nintendo Network and some downloaded games. I want these saves to use with loadiine and if it's possible also to inject into the new console to work with discs.

Since I cannot use saviine in 5.5 and get theses saves, I was thinking if it's possible and SAFE to spoof the new Wii U (5.3.2) to 5.5 + temp eshop to do this.

Anyone tried it?

http://en-americas-support.nintendo...i-u-to-wii-u-system-transfer-faq-and-overview

According to nintendo FAQ, the content are added in donwload manager. So, I think will be necessry to have temp eshop to download it. Get this content is secondary goal. My priority are saves.

I don't know if target console resets sometimes in process (losting spoofing + temp eshop).

I have both router block and use Tubehax dns. This will also block system transfer to work?

I also make an backup of game data in a usb hdd but as far as I know it will not work in another console without system transfer.

There is another way?

Thanks

Mauricio

hyrulebr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi

Thanks for the help.

I'm not lazy but I think I could search more deeply before asking...

If anyone read this post looking for the same answer:

No you cannot do a system transfer even with spoof and temp eshop access (nnu). It will ask for update anyway.

To transfer content (but not saves):

Step 1 - Call Nintendo
Step 2 - Ask them to transfer NNID from old console to new console
Step 3 - Re-Download all titles through nnu on 5.3.2 console

Note: Your saves will not transfer.

No other method to transfer saves from 5.5 right now.

Mauricio

Reactions: paulloeduardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: