Hacking System Transfer information cfw o3DS XL > stock o3DS XL

Nanobytez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I recently put CFW on a relative's 3DS using the system transfer method. Using my Luma3DS CFW 3DS as the source and her's as the target. Everything went fine and all that good stuff and now my NNID is on theirs and I tested and Luma config boots so I'm pretty sure the device is hacked. Now the thing here is that... the guide said to deny any confirmations that said delete the source SD and I did. So in the end, her device is now hacked and has my NNID. I remember seeing o nthe system transfer that it would reset my device and I'm pretty sure it did however I can boot into Luma3DS still. Is this normal?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So... I recently put CFW on a relative's 3DS using the system transfer method. Using my Luma3DS CFW 3DS as the source and her's as the target. Everything went fine and all that good stuff and now my NNID is on theirs and I tested and Luma config boots so I'm pretty sure the device is hacked. Now the thing here is that... the guide said to deny any confirmations that said delete the source SD and I did. So in the end, her device is now hacked and has my NNID. I remember seeing o nthe system transfer that it would reset my device and I'm pretty sure it did however I can boot into Luma3DS still. Is this normal?
Yes, it is. Luma is not tied into your NNID but the firmware itself on the console. There is no worries with how its acting for you.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can also transfer your NNID back to your console in 7 days or call Nintendo to ask them to transfer it back, although they might ask why.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can also transfer your NNID back to your console in 7 days or call Nintendo to ask them to transfer it back, although they might ask why.
That depends ive been seeing more and more of ninty refusing the transfer back as they got a dsiwarehax game linked to their NNID. No harm in trying, but likely will be no.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That depends ive been seeing more and more of ninty refusing the transfer back as they got a dsiwarehax game linked to their NNID. No harm in trying, but likely will be no.
Give Nintendo a legit reason and they'll do it. They can't prove you used your system to hack another system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.