System transfer: Emunand to LEGIT Sysnand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kralde, Jun 22, 2016.

1. kralde
    OP

kralde Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2009
    Hello!
    I looking at the forum and read something similar with 9,4 firmwares, but I prefer to ask to avoid any problems
    At november, a brand new Pokemon sun and moon New 3ds XL will appear. Right now I have a regular new 3ds xl, with reinand in emunand with the last firmware.
    I assume that I will able to last like this until the following firmwares
    The point is that I will swap to the Pokemon New 3ds XL system and I don't wanna to lost my LEGIT saves and stuff, I assume of course that I'll lose all the .cia games and so on

Question:

Can I make a system transfer from emunand to LEGIT sysnand?

Thanks a lot!

2. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    only legit games will be carried over, make sure to backup your saves first

3. proflayton123

proflayton123 悲しみ

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    I think you can do, but make sure you back up your saves with any save manager, example: JKSM - JK Save Manager

4. kralde
    OP

kralde Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2009
    thanks @Adeka and @proflayton123 ! but, If I backup the saves, it will be just for the future right? since I won't be able to restore saves from a .cia game to a legit game, right?

5. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    just try it right now with jksm to see if you can

6. kralde
    OP

kralde Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2009
    Thanks again @Adeka
    I forgot to clarify one thing: I will do the system transfer in the store , in order to sell the "old" new 3ds XL to get the new one cheaper.
    So, I won't hold the "old" new 3ds xl

I won't be able to use a hacked system to restore the "hacked" save backups into the original games (digital or cartridge neither)

7. ishygdaft

ishygdaft A mystery wrapped in an enigma

Jun 20, 2016
    United States
    If you can load the homebrew menu you can restore your saves. Get some userland hacks on the new n3ds.