OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
alphapirates.com
XP
Country
United States
So i'm new to the Wii U arena.. I have installed Haxchi and Mocha (not using rednand)
I am installing Zeld BotW, I have and full WUD, and I have extracted its .tik file and data to the sd card and installed it. I also did the same for the disc update. I have also tried downloading the game with NUS downloading tool with the very same results. Both items are listed in data management. however, every time I try to launch the game it begins downloading the update, then installing and finally locks my system up with any number of error 160-xxxx's stating the the USB drive is no longer connected.
I am using a 1TB USB 3.0 Seagate drive.
What am I missing here?

D

Deleted User

You must download update.
In this case, v33 is available in Wii U USB Helper.
Download it, delete old update [Will be displayed with "?"] and install update using Wup Installer Y Mod/GX2.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Wii U needs Y cable since it can't supply enough power to HDD resulting in mass corruption or either slowly dying HDD.
Which is kinda funny, since the console officially accept external HDD, while the Wii who hadn't this support officially don't require an Y cable.
@unknownerrors the wiiu will almost always require an Y cable, unless the external hdd have it own power external supply (i.e. an AC adapter).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr