'System Shock 3' gets its first trailer at GDC

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Prans, Mar 20, 2019.

Front-page
    ss3.JPG
    GDC has already kicked off and while Google's step into the gaming world might have stole the show for some, it was not the only news announced. During the event, OtherSide Entertainment released the first real teaser trailer for its upcoming System Shock 3, stating once more that the game is still alive and well.

The series' original producer Warren Spector is at the helm of this new installment and mentioned in an update last month that they have parted ways with Starbreeze, their publisher but he nevertheless reassured fans that "OtherSide is rolling forward with System Shock 3. The team is still, as we say, ‘psyched and cranking’ – in other words, continuing as normal. I’m confident we can bring System Shock 3 to market and have it take its place as a leading title in the immersive simulation genre."

:arrow: SOURCE

tyrantnyx, Xzi, XDel and 6 others like this.
    Discussion (9 replies)
  1. Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2017
    United States
    Memesters: "Uhhh...GabeN, System Shock 3 is a thing, but not Half-Life 3..."

GabeN: *Counting his many Franklins from the suitcases of money brought to him*

Memesters: "Hello? With all due respect sir, we..."

GabeN: *Gives intense stare, expecting you to look at all of the money Valve is making*

Memesters: *Turns around and walks out, knowing that money talks louder than FACTS and LOGIC*

2. kikongokiller

kikongokiller GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2017
    Australia
    Extremely hyped for this

Megadriver94 likes this.
  3. saulopp

saulopp Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2009
    Australia
    Considering the poor "Underworld" they released recently I am sceptical they can do it properly...

4. StarGazerTom

StarGazerTom GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 2, 2015
    Shodan's model needs alot of work, but besides that, it looks pretty damn decent. Gonna need to see lots more though.

5. Bernhard

Bernhard Psycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    will fail 100%

6. XDel

XDel Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex

Jul 25, 2012
    United States
    Another Huxleyian Dystopia
    Great Video Game news on GBATemp in 2019?!?!? I can't believe it!!!

Megadriver94 likes this.
  7. Rashield

Rashield Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2019
    Mexico
    BIOSHOCK 4 please

8. DANTENDO

DANTENDO GBAtemp Regular

Mar 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Nice I'm sure this game will get 9s or 10s as doesn't look like we'll be seeing dead space 4

9. Megadriver94

Megadriver94 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2017
    United States
    Earth
    Time will tell when it comes out. game developers are human,and humans can make mistakes.