System restarts when loading

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Cambui, Dec 14, 2009.

Dec 14, 2009

System restarts when loading by Cambui at 8:34 PM (441 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Cambui
    OP

Newcomer Cambui Member

Brazil
    I just downloaded the iso. Burned it on a DVD at a 4x Drive (couldn´t do it in a slower speed). I´ve just hacked my Wii. When trying this disc my Wii kind of did a restart action. It tried to load the disk but then returned to the system menu first screen, the one with the warning.

Got 4 other backups, already burned. 3 worked just fine (SSBB, Grand Slam Tenis and Mario Party 8). Wii Sports Resort presented the same issue as NSMB.

Did i do something wrong in during the hacking. Can´t really understand why this is happening. I´m trying to load with a NeoGamma channel I found in one of the topics here.

Thanks in advance.

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    they both need some trick, for Wii Sports Resort you need to do the alt.dol from disc (don't remember wich .dol file to execute) only once and then it'll work good the next time you want to make it work, for NSMB you need to hex edit the main.dol or get the patched one and again, use alt.dol from SD to start the game, search for one of the million and one tutorials about each of these games...!! [​IMG]