Hacking System Menu Unistalled but blue light blink once

thiagofera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I`ve unistalled my System Menu but the blue light blink once when I turn it on, is there a solution?
Please, only respond helpfully!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thiagofera said:
Well, I`ve unistalled my System Menu but the blue light blink once when I turn it on, is there a solution?
Sorry, but
rofl.gif

Please, give me a reason for removing the system menu!!!
The blue light means that you have bootmii boot2 and you can reinstall the system menu! Do you have priiloader installed? Hold reset while starting the wii to check this. Otherwise you can use bootmii boot2, but priiloader would be easier.

thiagofera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FIX94 said:
thiagofera said:
Sorry, but
rofl.gif

Please, give me a reason for removing the system menu!!!
The blue light means that you have bootmii boot2 and you can reinstall the system menu! Do you have priiloader installed? Hold reset while starting the wii to check this. Otherwise you can use bootmii boot2, but priiloader would be easier.
Well, priiloader don't works, how do i boot bootmii?

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just to make this clear so you don't make another post in the future about this.

Do you have bootmii installed in boot2? Can you boot into that (follow XFlak's instruction on that)?

If no then you are 100% screwed. Unless you know how to use Infectus you will remain 100% screwed.

If yes then install HBC 1.0.8 through Mini module (third block in bootmii). Afterwards use Modmii to download IOS70 v6687, System Menu 4.2 (download in your region please), and Multi-mod manager (MMM). Put those files in your SD card. Launch HBC (second block in bootmii) and boot MMM. From there select WAD installation and install IOS70 first and System Menu 4.2 second. Reboot your Wii afterwards.

Clear?
lecture.gif

thiagofera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
trumpet-205 said:
Just to make this clear so you don't make another post in the future about this.

Do you have bootmii installed in boot2? Can you boot into that (follow XFlak's instruction on that)?

If no then you are 100% screwed. Unless you know how to use Infectus you will remain 100% screwed.

If yes then install HBC 1.0.8 through Mini module (third block in bootmii). Afterwards use Modmii to download IOS70 v6687, System Menu 4.2 (download in your region please), and Multi-mod manager (MMM). Put those files in your SD card. Launch HBC (second block in bootmii) and boot MMM. From there select WAD installation and install IOS70 first and System Menu 4.2 second. Reboot your Wii afterwards.

Clear?
lecture.gif
Well, I;m not sure what does the bink says, I am not fully certain if I've installed the bootmii, well, i'm going to try that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.