Hacking System Menu Hack

Daveak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this would be the best spot to put this mostly because a backup loader wouldn't doing this necessarily as this would be a separate type of hack.

The idea is to modify the Home button menu to not only show Wii Menu, Reset (Wii), Wiimote options BUT to also add a button that would forward you right back to your USB Loader of choice. Maybe a direct link to the Loader you have in your menu channels?

This is more of a nice little time saving feature than a necessity but thought it would be cool and others would enjoy - if it is possible to create.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
It may be possible for System Menu, but you'd have to patch every single game/channel with that home menu.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I mean, IF you:

-Install Preloader
-Install a forwarder .dol or a full .dol of your favourite Loader of your choice
-Set Preloader to Autoboot this .dol
-Set the Return to Systemmenu

You have this. Launch a game with Wanins cIOS, then in the Home Menu press Reset, dang, youre back in your Loader. What you want is nearly impossible to do. And you can already have this (like I described above).

Btw: It's realy usefull, I love it
biggrin.gif

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
once the usbloaders integrate the new geckoos source, should be possible.
considering there are now trainers out there which patch on the fly using geckoos.
so, i'm going to believe that an option could be created for usbloader to patch the home menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, no