Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wholly fuck.

I just updated and then downgraded and MiiWii'd... i literally shat my self when I read the title, and thought I'd updated at the wrong time.

BTW - Apart from updating by game disc or online (as i usually do): is there a 3.4e update disk with just the bare bones update, wads etc, so if i wanted to update to 3.4 (to remove cioscorp) and downgrade again there would be no chance ninty could switch the current online 3.4 update to 3.5?

MiiWii ftw btw!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't wait for the new system menu. This will finally end this stupid, update to 3.4 and then ... for just everything inside guides and replies to problems.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
I never cared for the homebrew apps, freeloader, softmod or anything really, well I guess the WiiWare and VC games wad installer is the only program I will miss but I got what I want installed anyway from those. Softmodding Wii just gave us a lot of problems and people earning money from others work. I'm happy that I at least got my US Wii fitted with a Wiikey which gives me no compatibility issues at all you softmod users out there.

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DarkCamui said:
I never cared for the homebrew apps, freeloader, softmod or anything really, well I guess the WiiWare and VC games wad installer is the only program I will miss but I got what I want installed anyway from those. Softmodding Wii just gave us a lot of problems and people earning money from others work. I'm happy that I at least got my US Wii fitted with a Wiikey which gives me no compatibility issues at all you softmod users out there.

Now are you satisfied? Maybe you don't care, but other people do... What's the point of your statement?

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
dottor_male said:
DarkCamui said:

Now are you satisfied? Maybe you don't care, but other people do... What's the point of your statement?

Well I had no point really I just like to make people angry
wink.gif

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope there isn't anything decent included with this update as i would like someone to get hold of these features (once it has been cracked by the hackers) and create a patch just like with the updated Wii Shop and Mii Channel.

My best bet is that HBC and everything else related has been blocked once again by this update.in

So... they have done it again, the war continues....

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Mhm...Korea had always "special" Wiis, different than the others...so I don't think anything big has changed, it's just a mirror Update, only for Korean Wiis. Why would they release a new Update first in Korea, the country that is always the last in Wii-Things? Also Anti-Piracy things would be realy needed for PAL and NTSC, not Korea...it just makes no sense for me..
unsure.gif

Let's wait and see, if the Light Slot will glow in the next time...(if so, I'll turn off the Wii immediately, and shutdown the router...just to be shure
tongue.gif
).

C

Chandler

Update : Some new ios (ios40 etc. sysmenu update and few more)
Twilight hack still possible it seems
wink.gif

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am softmodded under 3.4U. Time to unplug wireless router, power up wii, remove any wireless settings to wait and see.

EDIT: DONE

Cygoku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?