System Memory went from 19.1GB to 19GB after install

Blakejansen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sysnand went down from 19.1 to 19.0GB after installing a .xci to my SD card. The XCI weighs almost 20GB so there is no way that it is installed on my sysnand, but I do not want my sysnand flashed. What happened to the 100MB of storage on my nand and how can I find out?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System update usually use internal storage. You can check the internal NAND to see if you got any games installed on that and move it to SD.

Blakejansen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System update usually use internal storage. You can check the internal NAND to see if you got any games installed on that and move it to SD.
I updated to latest Nintendo FW on emunand using daybreak. It was 19.1 on EMUNAND but I guess it did not affect my sysnand nand storage, just the emulated system memory while running emunand. Does Daybreak use system storage to update on emunand?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to latest Nintendo FW on emunand using daybreak. It was 19.1 on EMUNAND but I guess it did not affect my sysnand nand storage, just the emulated system memory while running emunand. Does Daybreak use system storage to update on emunand?

You should have like 20ish GB if you are on V1/V2 unit if you install all games to SD.

Blakejansen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should have like 20ish GB if you are on V1/V2 unit if you install all games to SD.
When I launch sysnand I have 20.5GB available with 1 game installed on the system memory. When I launch emunand it says that I have 19.0GB of free space in system memory while before I updated atmosphere/nintendo firmware I had 19.1GB available while in emunand. What could bet he cause of this? Is the internal memory in my Sysnand the same as the internal memory in emunand? I assume the emunand system memory is a partition on my SD card correct?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I launch sysnand I have 20.5GB available with 1 game installed on the system memory. When I launch emunand it says that I have 19.0GB of free space in system memory while before I updated atmosphere/nintendo firmware I had 19.1GB available while in emunand. What could bet he cause of this? Is the internal memory in my Sysnand the same as the internal memory in emunand? I assume the emunand system memory is a partition on my SD card correct?

It mirror the sysnand storage when it create the emunand, you probably got the few gb used up by a game.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Maybe it has some huge ass save? PRetty common on switch. Some games like smash bros cache a lot of stuff on nand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-