GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife was trying to play Wii Sports; she selected it from the Wii Menu; then the screen that shows you how to connect your nunchuk to the Wii remote came up; then the system locked up. It said, "Please eject disc and shut off power." I was able to eject the disc, but unable to turn off the power. I had to unplug the Wii from the socket.

Anyone had a similar experience? Bear in mind, we have no mod in our Wii. It's merely a new, retail system.
unsure.gif

Thanks

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Mine's crashed a couple of times, I don't worry about it. Hell, my iPod even crashed a few times. All you need to remember is that, it is a computer so it can and probably will crash from time to time.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One time my wii was about 100 degress F. It would not turn on. I put in a disc, it accepted it and stayed off. I had to let it cool down before it would power on again.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've had it , new wii (unmodded) put in mario galaxy went to boot and got that screen. Mine turned off fine though , didn't have to unplug. Wouldn't worry bout it , if it's not modded it's under warranty anyway. From looking around , would seem everyone has had that error at some point or other.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine's crashed a couple of times, I don't worry about it. Hell, my iPod even crashed a few times. All you need to remember is that, it is a computer so it can and probably will crash from time to time.
My Dreamcast and none of my Nintendo consoles before the Wii have ever crashed, even when they where left on for hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.