Hacking System format in order to delete upadate nag and emunand

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I am experiencing the annoying update nag on system nand 4.5, and I've read I can get rid of it by formatting the system nand through settings, does this affect emunand and saves in the 3ds sd card in any way? Will I be able to keep on using my old emunand (the one I am using right now)? The only thing I will lose will be stuff like diary saves, won't I?
Thanks a lot in advance
Best regards

PS: excuse me for my bad english, please let me know if I did mistakes

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use emunand tool to copy your emunand to your computer, then copy all the contents of your SD to your computer.

Format 3ds

Copy everything back onto sd. (Emunand with emunand tool and the rest just drag and drop)

Although maybe you can just remove the SD and format without it then reinsert and done

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Use emunand tool to copy your emunand to your computer, then copy all the contents of your SD to your computer.

Format 3ds

Copy everything back onto sd. (Emunand with emunand tool and the rest just drag and drop)

Although maybe you can just remove the SD and format without it then reinsert and done

I would really prefer to follow your last suggestion, which is way less annoying, can someone else confirm that it works?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah just format in sysnand, and you will get rid of the promt, you can remove the SD card while doing so if your worried about something being deleted

and yeah your existing emunand will still work fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk