System Files Corrupted

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by boricuagf, Jul 31, 2010.

1. boricuagf
    OP

boricuagf Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    I have spent several weeks reading the different guides and i haven't found a solution yet. so I'm going to explain and I would appreciate it if someone can tell me if i have to send my wii back to nintendo. I keep getting the system files corrupt screen after the health warning screen. I tried to boot in maintenance mode ( holding - and + and A while the system boots) but it didnt work. Then i used the savemiifree method and saw that I had 4.1U. I, then, loaded a game that had 4.2 Update on it and it updated but still gave me the system files corrupted screen. I was going to install preloader and make a backup but this came up all a sudden. My wii had been off for like 8 months. Is there any other information required and can anything be done to recover my wii or is it a lost cause? I checked with the nintendo site and its like $90 to send to them.

2. Tux'

Tux' GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 8, 2009
    Canada
    The flat lands.
    Well, I don't think there is much you can do, did you install a WAD before this happened? If so, which one? That could be the cause

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice