Hacking System file missing message

kimky pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right I got me a shiny new DSi and this ment it's time for a shiny new card to carry around all my games...

I did my research and found out that the new Acekard is pretty much the only one that works in the UK, so I got one and poped in my micro sd card to find an angry looking message about a system file missing, this really bugged me, so I went on a mission searching for a way to sort it out, I guessed that I would have to download a file, and not give up and think it's not working...

So I got on my my pc and went on the hunt for info on a few forums, but most of them were complaining about this problem and I got no help
frown.gif

The solution came to me in a dream (not really but it was a good guess) I went to the Acekard website, again skimmed through and no help
frown.gif
but my magical brain told me to check out the download bit and there was the answer, and here is your answer too if you had the same problem download OSMenu of AK2 Version 4.16. Fixed 3517 (which is here) and all is good in the world.

To sum up.......

Acekard + OSMenu of AK2 Version 4.16. Fixed 3517 = Ace

Sorry if it took a while to get to the point, thats just how I do things. I just wanted to help people who were all confused like me. Hope I helped
biggrin.gif

Happy Gaming
yay.gif
nds.gif
yay.gif
*mwah*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1