Hacking System file is missing..

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I want to confirm. My system file is not missing. I just re-installed AKAIO 1.8.9z.
My Acekard says the file is missing anyway. I can't think of any reason for this at all, I had just put a "Black and White 2" ROM on it.
I know it's fake now.. But I can't start my AK2i and it's bugging me. Any ideas?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Format the Micro SD Card and put AKAIO on it again. If it still doesn't work, make sure the Micro SD Card works by testing it in whatever else. If it works in whatever else but not in the card, try an older version of AKAIO. If that still doesn't work, try a different Micro SD Card. And if that doesn't work, then the Micro SD Cards aren't making contact with the card in which case you'd either have to buy a new one or...figure something else out.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Usually it's a matter of dirty contacts or the file system going wacko - a format and some cleaning does the job, unless you clearly hear that the slot in the Acekard has broken due to wear-and-tear.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It would probably also be nice if you removed the info suggesting that the ROM I made was at fault. It's not malware, your SD/AKAIO just got corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded