OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So on my acekard 2i, it says "System file is Missing" upon start up. The files installed on my micro Sd card are akmenu4.nds and __aio. I am using akaio 1.5. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. Any help would be greatly appretiated.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
That error message is usually given when the akmenu4 file is not on the microSD card, i would format the card and reinstall.

Crunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You actually need to make a folder labeled 'system' and move the two files/folders that you mentioned into it.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
floobmonsrake said:
So on my acekard 2i, it says "System file is Missing" upon start up. The files installed on my micro Sd card are akmenu4.nds and __aio. I am using akaio 1.5. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. Any help would be greatly appretiated.
I think you should just reformat (with the Panasonic SD Formatter) and then install 1.6 RC2.
Also, make sure that the files (more than one now, IIRC) and folder (__aio) are in the root, not in a sub-folder.

QUOTE(Crunk @ Apr 10 2010, 03:30 PM) You actually need to make a folder labeled 'system' and move the two files/folders that you mentioned into it.
^ Where'd you get that idea from? That won't solve anything.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Crunk said:
You actually need to make a folder labeled 'system' and move the two files/folders that you mentioned into it.
lol
rofl2.gif

Crunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the folders to show that it works... I spent a few minutes messing around because I was having the same problem and I made a folder literally labeled system and it worked.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Crunk said:
I've got the folders to show that it works... I spent a few minutes messing around because I was having the same problem and I made a folder literally labeled system and it worked.

Umm.. wow.
Either someone's lying here, someone's confused here, or the AceKard team predicted this and had it check for a "system" folder.

Crunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear I'm not trolling. That's actually the only setup I could get to work. I mean, it's a pretty logical thing since it says "System File is Missing" which lead me to make a system folder with the important crap on it.

Crunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, and I picked it up from a site linked to by the damn AceKard site. Those guys can't be trusted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1