kanuebel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

I have accidendly updated my emunand with atmosphere 0.18.1 to 12.0.0, sysnand is still 11.0.0, i have switched from sxos to atmosphere since 11.0.1. only a few weeks ago.

I got now after payload injection the message:

"Fatal error: [NXBOOT]: Unable to identify package1!"

How can i fix this wthout loosing my savegames etc.?

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Delete emunand and create a new emunand of sysnand.

If you want to keep save. You would need nxnandmanager or hacdistool to extract the save file out of emunand

ArronLee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Try my video.it work on 11.0.1 but not sure for 12.0.0.backup first

download files from the link blow the video

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Try my video.it work on 11.0.1 but not sure for 12.0.0.backup first

download files from the link blow the video

SX OS doesn't support 12.0 yet either, pretty sure
Not to be rude but try not to make a video without a disclaimer that your information will expire someday; videos like yours will be the reason people come here saying they followed a video and now their switch has problems :/

ArronLee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
SX OS doesn't support 12.0 yet either, pretty sure
Not to be rude but try not to make a video without a disclaimer that your information will expire someday; videos like yours will be the reason people come here saying they followed a video and now their switch has problems :/

oh got it .thank you

Reactions: Ricken

kanuebel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can now with atmosphere 0.19.0 boot in to emunand 12.0.0, but my games dosnt work and my apps crashes after launching

DeltaOn3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont want to hijack this thread but i have the same problem right now. I updated Atmosphere to 0.19.5 with the latest sigpatches, updatet Hetake to 5.5.8 and after i booted the device i decided to update my switch to 12.1.0 since atmosphere and hetake supports it.
Now after updating with daybreak i get this error everytime when i boot. I just did some small troubleshoot by deleting certain folders like atmosphere, sept, switch but that didnt work. Do i need to reformat my sd card and do a new setup ? Or should i try to delete EVERY folder except nintendo and try copy everything again. ?

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont want to hijack this thread but i have the same problem right now. I updated Atmosphere to 0.19.5 with the latest sigpatches, updatet Hetake to 5.5.8 and after i booted the device i decided to update my switch to 12.1.0 since atmosphere and hetake supports it.
Now after updating with daybreak i get this error everytime when i boot. I just did some small troubleshoot by deleting certain folders like atmosphere, sept, switch but that didnt work. Do i need to reformat my sd card and do a new setup ? Or should i try to delete EVERY folder except nintendo and try copy everything again. ?

How is your SD Card formatted??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: