sys-http - Switch HTTP backendWhat is sys-http?
sys-http is a sysmodule that allows communicating with the Nintendo Switch using http. This sysmodule brings a few advantages that don't currently exist with alternative solutions:
- HTTP is a standardized protocol with well defined uses
- Most languages have at least one http library, so there's not a need to write a wrapper around raw TCP
- Web browsers can use HTTP, but not raw TCP (without disabling security rules)
- Renamed /readHeap to /heap
- Added /settings/lanuage
- Added CORS headers so web browsers can use sys-http
- https://github.com/zaksabeast/DenCrawler - View Pokemon Sword and Shield event raids in the web browser!
- Read Pokemon Sword/Shield den seeds into computer applications
- Display Animal Crossing turnip prices in a mobile app
- Show updating game values during a live stream
- Setup a PKHeX REST API and live edit Pokemon from a website
- Create a Discord bot that allows users to interact with the console
- Download the zip from the latest releases
- Copy the zip file contents to your switch SD card at /atmosphere/contents
Developing frontend applications
If you want to build frontend applications using this sysmodule as a backend, reading this documentation will help you.
Last edited by zaksabeast,