1. eldavo2090

eldavo2090 GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    My 8bitdo wireless adapter stoped working... not complaining cuz I can now use 2 DS4 with my switch and with no input lag

2. Ranshiro

Ranshiro Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    I had the same problem with the 8bitdo wireless adaptor but I was able to get it working by updating the adaptor's own firmware.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  3. Tony_92

Tony_92 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Finland
    Is it possible to bind one key to multiple buttons or the other way around? For example binding the Switch A button to both LB and RB buttons on a xbox360 controller or bind A & B buttons to RT.

Also is it possible to make keybinds without the keys swapping around? Currently if I do this: key_DPAD_DOWN = FACE_DOWN, B button will swap with the down button on dpad. If I add another line after that where I try to bind the B key somewhere else: key_FACE_DOWN = RIGHT_TRIGGER, dpad will reset back to normal, B button turns into right trigger and right trigger unbinds itself.

I'm trying to make a button layout for xbox360 arcade stick for playing Groove Coaster. Currently the way the keys swap when changing binds makes configuring pretty difficult.

4. unsteadycarrot

unsteadycarrot Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I just hooked up an extra dock to my arcade machine i have been working on, foolishly thinking that the usb zero delay encoders would be plug and play with this using a dualshock ini, turns out i didn't do my research and dualshock 2 isnt supported. Is there nothing that could be done about this currently?

I appreciate the hard work that goes into making stuff like this and i look forward to where you take it next.

5. Nym5

Nym5 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I've read many topics and still can't find a definitive answer: Does this work with SX OS 2.9.3? If so, how do I do it?
    I already copied the content to the root of my SD, but it still does not recognize my PS4 controller (it's the first model).

EDIT:
    Finally made it work. But I have another issue.
    The position of the buttons is swapped. The B button is not actually X as I thought it would be (to keep the original position). What would be the B button of the switch is actually O in the PS4 controller. I tried to remap them, so I add the following lines in the config_dualshock4 file of the config folder:

key_FACE_LEFT = FACE_LEFT
    key_FACE_RIGHT = FACE_RIGHT
    key_FACE_UP = FACE_UP
    key_FACE_DOWN = FACE_DOWN

But it makes no difference when I tried. Do I have to do something else?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  6. Crimson Cuttlefish

Crimson Cuttlefish GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When I plug in my Xbox One controller, all I can use is the thumbsticks. D-pad, ABXY, triggers, bumpers, and Start/Select are all unresponsive. How do I fix this?

7. Hamdan

Hamdan GBAtemp Regular

Pakistan
    Maybe this has something to do with it?
    (Try reading everything first! ;) )

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  8. Crimson Cuttlefish

Crimson Cuttlefish GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It was freshly purchased so I suppose that may be why. That's unfortunate, but oh well.

9. mathew77

mathew77 GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    Well, such a nice project!..

Btw, can you think about adding support to the PS1 Classic USB-controller?..

10. regnad

regnad Button Masher

My dream would be to be able to play N64 games on RA using an original controller or a Hori Mini. Raphnet makes a fabulous N64 to USB adapter. Do you think one day it may be possible to use that with sys-con?

KiiWii likes this.
  11. Kuroemon485

Kuroemon485 Newbie
    Newcomer

Is there any chance that wii-u controller will be supported? I really love that controller :3

12. ElonStark

ElonStark Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I tried my wireless xbox360 controller and it works flawlessly with the xbox360 windows adapter plugged into the switch's usb port. That was a pleasant surprise!

Hamdan likes this.
  13. TR_mahmutpek

TR_mahmutpek medic

Turkey
    I wonder if we can use multiple controllers at the same time. Like ds3 and ds4 plugged to dock and works like that?

14. bahamut920

bahamut920 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I just use a Mayflash adapter. It cost less than $20 and works on my PC too.

15. ElonStark

ElonStark Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I tried it with both my DS4 and my Xbox360 wireless and it kind of sort of worked. It took me a few tries to get the 2nd controller working though, and then it mysteriously stopped working after a few minutes. Eventually my switch crashed when the DS4 came unplugged in the middle of a Mario Kart race.

TR_mahmutpek likes this.
  16. TR_mahmutpek

TR_mahmutpek medic

Turkey
    Strange, looks like we need some fixes. Thx for answer.

17. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

United States
    I think this dude has what you're asking for, and uses a 3rd party dock, to add cherries on top.

I think by doing this (below) you can connect 4 wireless X360 controllers.

Optional

But, um...just wondering, guys, has anyone had major issues on 9.1 with sys-con?

TR_mahmutpek likes this.
  18. NikkoKozukata

NikkoKozukata Advanced Member
    Newcomer

So I tried syscon and it works like a charm on my DS4 but I'm kinda disappointed though because the main reason I want to use this homebrew is to play Xenoblade 2 and Torna The Golden Country without that pesky JoyCon drift and it crashes whenever I play these two even though it works perfectly on Mario Kart 8, Mario Tennis Aces, Odyssey and even on a demanding ttle Astral Chain so yeah I dont get why it crashes on Xenoblade but works perfectly fine on Astral Chain. btw, it also crashes resident evil 4

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - controllers, docked, Switch