Gaming Syphon Filter PSP Games On Vita??

AngryGeek416

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Im in North America and i cant see either of the syphon filter games for download on the vita store. But on my ps3 i see both Syphon Filter Dark Mirror Socom Double Pack & Syphon Filter Logans Shadow Killzone Liberation Double Pack i've been looking around for a straight answer but cant seem to fine one do these games work on the vita if i download them on my ps3 and transfer them over? i've heard rumors of only Logans Shadow working on NA vitas and Dark mirror working only on UK vitas? has someone bought these in North America? please someone help me out don't want to spend money on nothing.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
According to Reddit, Logan's Shadow is transferable and works in the US while Dark Mirror doesn't, where as Dark Mirror works in the UK while Logan's Shadow doesn't. This list via cheapassgamer confirms this.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/281768-complete-list-of-pspminispsone-games-playable-on-vita/
Well it looks like the thread turned into a mess, and this is compounded by the fact that a bunch of games were removed from PSN. But it seems the Syphon Filter games were among the victims:
Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow (Only appears on the Killzone Liberation Syphon Bundle)

So I guess I can offer no advice, but what I would do is simply not buy the games. (why buy something which Sony does not intend you to, and which requires a PS3)
On the other hand if the games come in double packs, then that acts as a safety net, since even if the Syphon filter game doesn't work, the other game will probably work so it wasn't a total waste of money.

Or you could go to cheapassgamer forums and bug people for answers..

-- user InfinityCartier wrote on page 17 regarding Logan's Shadow "Yes. [it is better with Vita contros] it'll need some tweaking but the game has a lot of options "
-- user kstegall on page 7 wrote that he got Logan's Shadow to work by buying the double pack from gamestop.com

You could always PM them. But chances are if the game once worked on Vita it is unprobable that Sony would make it not work later... but you never know.

user Bullwinkle on page 5 wrote that he waiting for Dark Mirror to work in the US. But it was written in March 2012.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but if logans shadow works but not dark mirror, it's all pretty much moot since dark mirror is the better of the two titles. why even bother.

AngryGeek416

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Why would sony do this> split the games like that? these are 2 of the best PSP games and have to jump through hoops to get them. I really wanted both of them. So know one own DM on PSN and has tried to play it on the vita in the US?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate