Hacking Sync. wiimotes permanantly on SNEEK mod runs from diff. Nands

WiiZoneVoyager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a few wiriting problems on sneek mod just like in install priiloader. In this case, if u run different sd nands on sneek, it ll be required to sync wiimotes. But even if u sync them one time, it needs to be done on every startup. Because after u snyc.ed, required conf. file couldnt be writen to sd nand. And so u ve to do it manually;

Just get the file on "\shared2\sys\SYSCONF" path from your wii nand and replace it to the "\shared2\sys\SYSCONF" file on the other nand.

Thats all, u dont have to resync anymore...

Note: http://wiibrew.org/wiki//shared2/sys/SYSCONF, these all data in this link ll be replaced to the other nand. Maybe ;
"Some of the data may not be important, but some probably is. For example having the wrong "installed channel count" and "free channel count" may cause problems (?)." by fogbank.

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiZoneVoyager said:
Just get the file on "\shared2\sys\SYSCONF" path from your wii nand and replace it to the "\shared2\sys\SYSCONF" file on the other nand.

Thats all, u dont have to resync anymore...

You might be better off hexediting the values after BT.DINF in the SYSCONF of the "foreign" NAND to match the "native" Wii's values. That way everything else in the foreign SYSCONF is still correct.

WiiZoneVoyager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@fogbank it s been tested 4 same region wii nands not 4 foreigns...

Tnx for reply to tell that. Its been edited to be adviced to try on same region nands...

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiZoneVoyager said:
Tnx for reply to tell that. Its been edited to be adviced to try on same region nands...

By "foreign" and "native" I wasn't referring to regions, I was referring to whether the NAND dump came from a different Wii ("foreign") or the same Wii ("native") that SNEEK is running on.

Also there is more to the SYSCONF than just Wiimotes synched and region information. Some of the data may not be important, but some probably is. For example having the wrong "installed channel count" and "free channel count" may cause problems (?).

Anyway copying the SYSCONF from one NAND dump to another probably won't hurt much (that's the beauty of SNEEK).

WiiZoneVoyager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fogbank said:
WiiZoneVoyager said:

By "foreign" and "native" I wasn't referring to regions, I was referring to whether the NAND dump came from a different Wii ("foreign") or the same Wii ("native") that SNEEK is running on.

Also there is more to the SYSCONF than just Wiimotes synched and region information. Some of the data may not be important, but some probably is. For example having the wrong "installed channel count" and "free channel count" may cause problems (?).

Anyway copying the SYSCONF from one NAND dump to another probably won't hurt much (that's the beauty of SNEEK).

http://wiibrew.org/wiki//shared2/sys/SYSCONF

U re right these may cause problems. I got two feedbacks work rights with no problems. Hexediting is the robust solution of course. But u know because of sneek nand there is no risk on. They all can be edit again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end