• Total voters

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jackie Chan is the only acceptable answer.

If I really must choose then it's Arnie because The Running Man is one of my favourite movies.

And Arnie speaks English better than Stallone :rofl2:
lol that's what I was going to say .... Jackie Chan 80 and 90s Hong Kong movies are legendary. Rumble in the Bronx is sooo stupidly GOOD.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I am more a Fan of his "Drunken Master" and the alike Films.:yay:
don't sleep on the Original Policy story series. and I think the movie I wants a million times was "Who Am I?" I remember basic cable showing it non stop and I kept watching it.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol that's what I was going to say .... Jackie Chan 80 and 90s Hong Kong movies are legendary. Rumble in the Bronx is sooo stupidly GOOD.
Honestly I am more a Fan of his "Drunken Master" and the alike Films.:yay:
For me it's all the Police Story films and Project A but all his 80s movies are awesome.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Of course "our" Arnold Schwarzenegger!
He has his own official Anthem.:P
"Steiraman san very good, very very good for Hollywood!"

Sly too....

Alter !!!!!! What is that ??????
laughing.gif

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jackie Chan is the only acceptable answer.

If I really must choose then it's Arnie because The Running Man is one of my favourite movies.

And Arnie speaks English better than Stallone :rofl2:

my dad doesn't normally watch movies (at least anything new), but he'll watch Jackie Chan all day. those stunts are crazy.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stallone 100%

Sylvester Stallone despite his handful of failures is a brilliant writer, director, and painter.

Stallone is such a good actor he is often dismissed because he has convinced most the world he is actually punchy, watch his directors commentaries sometimes the man waxs on as if he is coppola or scorsese because in reality when people aren't associating him with Rocky he is.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my dad doesn't normally watch movies (at least anything new), but he'll watch Jackie Chan all day. those stunts are crazy.
yes Jackie is the king, you have to respect the crazy people that do their own stunts.. I guess thats why Tom Cruise still gets role (even though he's literally crazy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Steve Mcqueen ain't too shabby either if you like older stuff. the chase scene in bullit for example. though, my personal favorite is the chase scene in the original gone in 60 seconds. afaik, no roads were cornered off or anything. it's a real chase scene for like 45 minutes.

D

Deleted User

Where there those that cried racist for Rambo 5, or at least any worth paying attention to (which is to say would said same also call my having a tortilla for my lunch as that, or cultural appropriation or whatever the term is today)?

Personally I just thought it was a bad film. Not written at all how Rambo would act (no opsec and thus getting his head kicked in when observing things, why he did not bring her to a hospital there and then rather than trying to get back, poor weapon choice in the tunnels bit, awful tactics in general,...) and not shot all that well in a lot of cases either. I know they can do well as we have 4 in still recent enough times that was actually pretty good.
I know why some don't see Rambo 5 as a Rambo movie, it's like Splinter Cell: Conviction and the rest of Splinter Cell — Sam Fisher living in modern times while still acting the way he would to protect his loved ones.

Did you know Rambo 5 has apparently three cuts? That's kinda awesome, imo. I love the movie so I don't mind rewatching it time and time again.

These were my fave to least fave Rambo flicks: 1 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 4

And not gonna lie, Yvette Monreal was eye candy. Beautiful woman she is!

Rambo 4 for me is a movie I'll never watch again, but there is a scene that I'll always remember:

That bald guy was actually lucky to be alive and that Rambo didn't give them his wife (played by Julie Benz). Luck. Luck is what I'd say his character had because he made it throughout the movie alive and he was an utter imbecile.

D

Deleted User

i liked the first rocky movies and demolition man is great, but i like more of arnolds.
no idea about personality, not hearing much of sylvester these days

I'd love for Stallone and Schwarzenegger to make a movie where they're the heroes like in the good old days. They both matured so nicely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol