Hacking SXOS with DLCS (12.0 and forward)

DonRamon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello guys! Quick question here

I know that actually with SXOS, we can get some converted XCIs to run directly even being new titles by patching the game to run on an older firmware version (11 and such), but, what about DLCs?

The last Super XCIs I´ve tested seems to not recognize the DLC files correctly and, not sure if there is a way to bypass this currently but, is it possible to, for example, use the patched XCI of a game and install de DLCs as NSPs using Goldleaf or another installation homebrew that might ignore firmware version to work?

PS: Yeah, I know also that many here would say just to switch to Atmosphere, but I like the option to have the XCIs loaded directly and want to check the availability of continuing with the feature :)

Thank you all in advance for the attention, it´s a simple question but I think it´s straight to the point

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I know that actually with SXOS, we can get some converted XCIs to run directly even being new titles by patching the game to run on an older firmware version (11 and such), but, what about DLCs?

The last Super XCIs I´ve tested seems to not recognize the DLC files correctly and, not sure if there is a way to bypass this currently but, is it possible to, for example, use the patched XCI of a game and install de DLCs as NSPs using Goldleaf or another installation homebrew that might ignore firmware version to work?

PS: Yeah, I know also that many here would say just to switch to Atmosphere, but I like the option to have the XCIs loaded directly and want to check the availability of continuing with the feature :)

Thank you all in advance for the attention, it´s a simple question but I think it´s straight to the point
Switch to atmosphere as 12.x SDK games/updates/DLC can't be patched

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can't downgrade a game that is built with SDK 12. You answered your own question which is switching to Atmosphere. SX OS is dead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4