1. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Hmm I double checked on the on the autoloader usb crash bit, but im not getting the same treatment everything is working fine on my end with an 8TB seagate external. If anything I would suggest you clean up your titles folder there might be something like a layerd fs mod interfering things. I literally just updated emunand to 10.0.1 yesterday with no problems atleast none on the sxos side so far.

shanefromoz likes this.
  2. snoofly

snoofly GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Had same issue.
    Check for non english characters in the xci files.
    In my case it was Cytus ‘alpha’ xci.
    Changed the alpha letter to an a, deleted the entire auto loader titles directory, recopied it and all worked fine
    Tested with “a lot” ;) of files on my hdd

Bizzarro and shanefromoz like this.
  3. shanefromoz

shanefromoz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    @Bizzarro

Bizzarro likes this.
  4. fraheco23

fraheco23 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Highly, recommend it so simple to use. And, it's still $30.

5. ChokingVictim87

ChokingVictim87 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Any issues so far?

6. snoofly

United Kingdom
    nope
    all working great for me
    10.0.1 2.9.5 installer 3.0.2 loader 1.40 ftw

ChokingVictim87 likes this.
  7. nachuz

nachuz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Chile
    why are licenses still $30?

8. Kaybag182

Kaybag182 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Nope everything works perfectly straight away unlike a certain other cfw

Last edited by Kaybag182, Apr 26, 2020
  9. yonasz

yonasz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Poland
  10. deejay87

deejay87 GBAtemp Regular

France
  11. Bizzarro

Bizzarro Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hi @snoofly ! Thank you for trying to help me!
    I had the same problem with non english characters, i figure out this when the let's go games came out. But this applies to usb hdd itself. with or without the autloader installed the error will appear.
    I Can play any of my usb hdd games with no issues, but when the autoloader is on it crashes just to plug in the usb
    Do you know if the autoloader is more sensible to non english characters? like brackets, all my xci's had "[]" to identify the current update
    Thank you again!

12. snoofly

United Kingdom
    Hi I’ve only had autoloader have issues with some foreign characters like French especially.
    Japanese and titleid delimiter brackets do not seem to give any problem for me.
    Did you try deleting all the files under the cach directory as well as the SXAUTOLOADER.txt file and let it rescan from fresh after renaming all the foreign named files and see if it still crashes?
    With a massive xci library, my tip is actually not install autoloader and just use sx installer to mount a file to the home screen
    as the scanning seems to cause more problems than benefits. it only takes a few more seconds.
    With a few files it’s probably useful but isn’t stable enough for large collections imo.

13. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Yes there’s a few:-

Switch errors out 2162-0002 with the sxos logo when you press B to close eshop, you then have to restart the console.
    Also using B button in general causes many crashes 2162-0002 in lots of games.
    All xci backups freeze when stealth modes off and WiFi is connected
    Switch will error out with sxos logo when attempting to link your Nintendo Account to the console
    Cheat systems broken so I’ve heard.
    Local Wireless Play (still broken)
    xci Mario Odyseey Music plays distorted also pressing B out the manual causes switch to crash.
    Super Smash Ultimate crashes the switch 2162-0002 error when entering “Online/OK...” online Multiplayer game.
    Luigis Mansion 3 crashes the switch 2162-0002 using B button in game.

If your console is banned you won’t notice some of these problems you can only replicate on a online enabled system with stealth mode disabled.

Apart from those few minor issues not too bad! The sxos cfw of late is a total mess to be honest! There are so many major bugs in it you would not believe... it’s a shame quite sad to see it.

Last edited by Reecey, May 5, 2020
    Hielkenator2 and ChokingVictim87 like this.
  14. Bizzarro

Bizzarro Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I can find the SXAUTOLOADER.txt file. My cach directory was empty
    But! i was thinking in what you said about the french characters. then i recheck my xci files and bang! found it the bastard, little dragon café. the "é" was the whole problem, as you said.
    But that means the autoloader is really more sensitive to the foreign characters that the menu to load usb hdd files, cause without the autoloader the issue didn't happen.
    Well, it worked! I thank you both for your patience, time and for sharing your knowledge with me!
    @snoofly @shanefromoz

Dark Ronin, shanefromoz and snoofly like this.
  15. 0x3000027E

0x3000027E GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Capacitors are a better choice for short charge/short discharge time. Plus they are simple enough to replace.

16. Loaffy

Loaffy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Anyone know if there are any possible compatibility issues if I leave sysNAND on 9.2.0 and update emuNAND to the latest (and of course update relevant SXOS files)?

And if it is recommended to update sysNAND as well as emuNAND, then in which order? Should I update sysNAND first, then emuNAND, or the other way around?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, it should probably not be necessary to update sysNAND as well but with the changes with the game cartridge slot firmware and stuff like Nintendo has included in the past I just want to be careful.

17. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Lately, I haven’t touched my sysnand. I think it’s still on 9.2.0. I just updated my emunand to 10.0.2 and all is working well. Update with choidejour.

18. Loaffy

Loaffy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Awesome, I've used choi in the past to update without issue so it's good to know the same process should work for 10.0.2. Thanks! :yayswitch:

slaphappygamer likes this.
  19. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Just be cautious though, I didn’t want to install autorcm. It’s a default for Choi to install it and you’ll need to disable that in the process. After you select the firmware and the format of your sd card you’ll come to this
    upload_2020-5-6_6-9-51.png
    click on the “prevent fuse burning” bit and toggle it off. ONLY IF YOU DO NOT WANT AUTORCM INSTALLED!

20. spyro88

spyro88 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Portugal
    Hi I updated switch to 10.2
    So is there custom sxos support 10.2 or not yet ?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - released, supports, firmware