SXOS v2.9.5 beta released, supports firmware 10.0.1 and more

SX295.png

Lagging slightly behind the competition, Team Xecuter have been hard at work to see their SX OS continue to be enjoyed on the latest firmware. [prebreak][/prebreak]As well as this, support for the recently released China region Switch cartridges has been implemented, on top of general improvements to online local multiplayer.

You can check out their press release below:
This SX OS update addresses the following things:
  • Full support for firmware 10.0(.1)
    The latest and greatest firmware is fully supported now. This includes compatibility with the minor update released this week (10.0.1)!
  • Local Multiplayer over the internet (LAN play) updated.
    Local Multiplayer over the internet (LAN play) has gotten some stability improvements. This should help with newer games like Animal Crossing. Please keep in mind to use appropriate MTU/PMTU settings, as some games are very picky about the introduced latency when playing over the internet.
  • Support for chinese gamecart images.
    We have added support for playing backups of chinese gamecart (XCI) images. The switch released in Mainland China only has very few cartridges available at the moment, but this groundwork has also been made so we can support playing western games on chinese switches that soon will be able to run SX OS using our new SX Core/Lite product family!
Users of the SX Autoloader should be aware you need to update it as well also, so please check the Official TX Community or their Official TX Chat Server for the updated files from Team [WAIN]. :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been requested.
I have also requested amiibo support + QR Code support.
I have requested SX INstaller needs updating also
amiibo support doesn't necessarily have to be a separate thing. As soon as sysmodules and Tesla are added, the amiibo bit is already covered.

Bizzarro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tesla on sxos for sure would be awsome!
Not because of cheats, dont give a fuck about cheats. but for emiibos!

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tesla on sxos for sure would be awsome!
Not because of cheats, dont give a fuck about cheats. but for emiibos!
Ummm... those cheats generally come from SX OS. Except the more advanced ones, since searching memory in MAIN is broken at the moment. But, yea... SX has pretty much ALWAYS had cheats.

Julienbdes12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've seen this on FB . Possible Tesla with Nsp sysmodule ? Look likes they updated their core software to match atmos?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1587725074316.jpg
    FB_IMG_1587725074316.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 240

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Although I've not tested yet I guess tinfoil should work without all the drama thats been caused recently.

DarkValkirion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hahaha you should try first instead of speculating, sx os is compatible with tesla and sysmodules.

(I took the photo, I know it has poor quality)

Attachments

• received_231491298122992.jpeg
    received_231491298122992.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 213

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@garyopa you might already of seen my post on tx forums but eshop errors the switch out with the sxos logo, if you press B to close the shop, then you have to press the power button to reset. Using the Home button works ok. Emunand Hidden Partition.

Last edited by Reecey,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And stealth mode without setting up dns or blanking serial.
I forgot to mention that. The stealth mode is nice.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

First thing I did was enter the button remapping. Still no use trying to invert Luigi, lol. I get that it's not meant as a system level option though.
Oh damn! I forgot that too. I’ll have to put my 8bitdo nes30 buttons back to where they where. I physically changed the to match Nintendo’s layout. Lol.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen this on FB . Possible Tesla with Nsp sysmodule ? Look likes they updated their core software to match atmos?

Hahaha you should try first instead of speculating, sx os is compatible with tesla and sysmodules.

(I took the photo, I know it has poor quality)
Well after I posted my comment. Hexkyz decompiled this version & revealed the usual (updated the Atmosphere code & rebuilt it using the latest libnx). Which does explain why it's working now.

Reactions: CymraegAce

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this once again broke custom themes on the lockscreen :/
Aslong you have the latest sxos the lockscreen will be fixed by default. Anything under 2.9 will leave it broken on 9.X fw. SXOS autoloader confirmed working as well via 10.0.1 just tested it

ckelley32873

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New to SXOS and can't seem to find out how to get HBG shop loaded? I go to the site and when I download it to put in the SD card it has atmosphere folder and switch folder. Using SXOS I assumed I wouldn't use the Atmosphere folder but putting the switch folder only places Tinfoil on my Switch? I thought there should be an HBG shop or some "shop" option within SXOS?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup