Hacking Question (SXOS) Updated wrongly to 11.0.1 and wanna rollback

Aradros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just updated to 11.0.1 wrongly, thinking it was 11.0.0.

I've never used Atmosphere, dont even know how to install it since my son's switch is black screen forever now :/

Looking for solutions but there is too much info that im not even understanding half of it lul.

Would like some help from any of you fellas, Thanks

Aradros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I appreciate you're helping me, but your manners are essentially from the kid youre talking about. I'm an old guy who's first time trying to help his son with this, i've never done anything of what youre talking about.

Anyways, thanks i guess.

Aradros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've tried and theres so much info i don't even know what it is, i don't know how to boot into Atmosphere, if i need to do it through PC or not, im completely lost

Reactions: HollowGrams

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried and theres so much info i don't even know what it is, i don't know how to boot into Atmosphere, if i need to do it through PC or not, im completely lost
Download Atmosphere and put the files and folders onto the root of your SD card. Download the 11.0.0 system update and put the folder onto the root of your SD card. Boot Atmosphere using the fusee-primary.bin payload however you boot your RCM payloads. Open the Homebrew Launcher using the album or title override (R on a game) and launch Daybreak. Use Daybreak to install the 11.0.0 update to downgrade. Make sure you select the exFAT option if your SD is exFAT.

Reactions: Aradros and BigOnYa

Aradros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Download Atmosphere and put the files and folders onto the root of your SD card. Download the 11.0.0 system update and put the folder onto the root of your SD card. Boot Atmosphere using the fusee-primary.bin payload however you boot your RCM payloads. Open the Homebrew Launcher using the album or title override (R on a game) and launch Daybreak. Use Daybreak to install the 11.0.0 update to downgrade. Make sure you select the exFAT option if your SD is exFAT.
Thank you, what i don't know how to do is something i've read about "injecting payloads" or something like that, i've never needed to do it since SXOS just did it for me with a usb shit thing.

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Think of it as worlds smallest puzzle

Piece 1 - atmosphere (https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases)
Piece 2 - signature patches if you wanna stay on atmosphere (https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases)

That's it

Everything happens from SD Card - What model switch do you have?

Reactions: BigOnYa and Aradros

Aradros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How were you loading before?
With this thing SXOS had, i just insert it and it automatically launches on SXOS.

Since i wanna stay in Atmosphere i wanna know how to enable my switch to start on Atmosphere, or something like the "hekate" function.

P.S: I already did use the TegraRCM to inject and im backing up to switch to Atmosphere, my only doubt now is how to enable a function to always load the console on hekate or on CFW without having to carry up my PC :)

Attachments

• 192145311-144-k595903.jpg
    192145311-144-k595903.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 167

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With this thing SXOS had, i just insert it and it automatically launches on SXOS.

Since i wanna stay in Atmosphere i wanna know how to enable my switch to start on Atmosphere, or something like the "hekate" function.

P.S: I already did use the TegraRCM to inject and im backing up to switch to Atmosphere, my only doubt now is how to enable a function to always load the console on hekate or on CFW without having to carry up my PC :)
Inside hekate, you can enable the Auto RCM function. It will reboot to hekate, so you don't need to push payload from pc everytime.

Reactions: Aradros

Aradros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Inside hekate, you can enable the Auto RCM function. It will reboot to hekate, so you don't need to push payload from pc everytime.
Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate your help and time.

I'm starting to love Atmosphere in comparision with SXOS lul

Reactions: BigOnYa

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate your help and time.

I'm starting to love Atmosphere in comparision with SXOS lul

If you use USB to load games in XCI format you will lose that functionality. No usb loading in Atmosphere and XCI files must be installed like NSP.

FYI you can do all everything in SXOS too. AutoRCM.. Reboot to payload. It's all there. You can even have both SXOS and Atmosphere on 1 SD. Sharing the same setup. That way you can keep USB loading. You can set up multiple boot options. A menu at boot to choose which CFW you want. Easy to switch back and forth. No reason to ditch the USB/XCI stuff.

I'll help if you want. Pm me.

you are lucky that I have custom boot.dat for pro dongle users who want to use atmosphere.

https://github.com/ELY3M/sx-custom-boot.dat-maker

Do you have one to load ArgonNX? I love it's interface.

Edit: NM I'll build it myself. I use Dragon Injector mostly anway... mostly.

Last edited by mikefor20, , Reason: Adding awesome
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey