Homebrew RELEASE SX Save Manager v1.2 (Not released by Team Xecuter)

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Since SXOS is completely dead can he make the app work on Atmosphere? Even if he changes the name of the app this is a must have app.
Yeah, I have a private Atmosphere version (1.2-C) but I'm not allowed to release it. He says he's waiting to see what happens with the lawsuits. Gary has been in jail for almost a year now so we should be getting close to finding out what is happening. Even if he doesn't release it several other people (including me) have the source code and can leak it if he disappears one day.

Edit: If you think this is taking a long time, just think that you're waiting for a save manager. Somewhere in the American court system is a man who was illegally extradited from his home, was denied bail, and has been held for even longer than you have been waiting for SXSM.

Last edited by CompSciOrBust,

OriginalCopycat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I have a private Atmosphere version (1.2-C) but I'm not allowed to release it. He says he's waiting to see what happens with the lawsuits. Gary has been in jail for almost a year now so we should be getting close to finding out what is happening. Even if he doesn't release it several other people (including me) have the source code and can leak it if he disappears one day.

Edit: If you think this is taking a long time, just think that you're waiting for a save manager. Somewhere in the American court system is a man who was illegally extradited from his home, was denied bail, and has been held for even longer than you have been waiting for SXSM.
Sad news for Gary, but there's no coming back now. Could we please have the Atmos release now?

Reactions: CompSciOrBust

OriginalCopycat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not available to the public yet. Amanda says it needs more testing.
I fully backed up all my saves in SXOS using both SX Save Manager and Checkpoint before I wiped my SD Card and moved to AMS. Checkpoint, for some reason, cannot restore some of my saves. Might this tool be able to restore them from the SX Save Manager save-files I have? Thanks!

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I fully backed up all my saves in SXOS using both SX Save Manager and Checkpoint before I wiped my SD Card and moved to AMS. Checkpoint, for some reason, cannot restore some of my saves. Might this tool be able to restore them from the SX Save Manager save-files I have? Thanks!
Yeah. This is SX Save Manager. Amanda says she will release it soon™️ now that Gary has been sentenced.

Reactions: hartleyshc
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I was going to make a new thread to detail what is going on in Team-Xecuter right now but the powers that be explicitly told me not to do that. Here's SX Save Manager 1.3 without any DRM. Please be aware that it is completely untested on Atmosphere and may not work as intended.
It is known that trying to log in to Google Drive from album override doesn't work for some reason so use it in title override instead.

To be completely clear, this is not an official statement from TX but I for one think that the brand is dead and it seems most people on the inside agree, although a few powerful people insist that it is not. Even if they want to bring SX back I don't think they would be able to convince the important developers to come back after what happened with Gary. This is likely the last TX product you will see released. I plan on updating the app to fix bugs in my free time but I'll probably rewrite it from scratch this summer using Arriba.

I find it funny that to the people running TX this was a throw away project but now that TX is gone this and the XCI loader are the only things I see people asking to be made free. Before anyone asks I don't have the source code for any other TX products and even if I did I wouldn't go anywhere near them.

Happy Xecuter Xmas everyone.

Last edited by CompSciOrBust,

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying this right now. I will report back on it also.
If they say that TX is not dead, all they have to do is release an update, then poof, they would be undead that quick!
Just my two thoughts about it.
BTW... Happy Holidays!

EDIT***
Black screens when I run it in Full Ram Mode on SXOS 11.0.0 EMUNAND, but boots using a forwarder.

Last edited by Cylent1,
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I am trying this right now. I will report back on it also.
If they say that TX is not dead, all they have to do is release an update, then poof, they would be undead that quick!
Just my two thoughts about it.
BTW... Happy Holidays!

EDIT***
Black screens when I run it in Full Ram Mode on SXOS 11.0.0 EMUNAND
Try running it when using title override on the NSP of 1.2-B. I don't have SXOS to test on but there were technical reasons it originally couldn't be an NRO.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this was a very nice Christmas present.

Finally got a chance to test it out today, and it works great for transferring between systems. As stated above, you need to run it in title replacement mode. Even if you create a nsp forwarder for it, you still need to do the initial browser set up using title replacement. Once your browser info is cached, you can use a nsp forwarder.

Only other bug I've noticed is that the mass cloud backup only works if there's a manual save already in place. Once I manually went through each game and did a cloud backup, mass cloud backup worked after that.

But if you're planning on re-writing this entire thing at some point, I'm not sure if you want to spend the effort chasing bugs.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
So this was a very nice Christmas present.

Finally got a chance to test it out today, and it works great for transferring between systems. As stated above, you need to run it in title replacement mode. Even if you create a nsp forwarder for it, you still need to do the initial browser set up using title replacement. Once your browser info is cached, you can use a nsp forwarder.

Only other bug I've noticed is that the mass cloud backup only works if there's a manual save already in place. Once I manually went through each game and did a cloud backup, mass cloud backup worked after that.

But if you're planning on re-writing this entire thing at some point, I'm not sure if you want to spend the effort chasing bugs.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
The mass backup bug sounds important so I'll take a look at that when I have time. I made a very minor improvement to the zipping code that improves backup time by ~60% in some titles so I'll include that too which I was saving for 2.0. Other than important bugs I'm going to wait until I make 2.0 to add anything new, I have some ideas for the new version but it's going to take a lot of time to do and I'm probably going to be busy with university until summer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu