Homebrew RELEASE SX Save Manager v1.2 (Not released by Team Xecuter)

cwiggs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone get 1.2b to work in Atmosphere? I'm using OFW 10.2.0 with Atmosphere 17.0 and It just loads to a black screen.

ChambersNow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a switch with a user called Kids. On that switch I played Xeneblade Chronicales for about 3 hours. I backed up the saves with sx save manager 1.2 and copied the sx folder (whith the saves) to a different sdcard. Put that SDcard into a switch that I have a user called Homebrew. when I go into sx save manager, the saves aren't showing up. Are they supposed to show up or do they only show up if the game is installed? Also, if the save is for 'Kids' does that matter? Or how do I convert it to 'Homebrew'? Thanks all!

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I updated and no luck. Other issue is I cant sync clock with internet. Maybe this is affecting it
Yep. You need the correct time settings otherwise the web applet can't load the login page.
Anyone get 1.2b to work in Atmosphere? I'm using OFW 10.2.0 with Atmosphere 17.0 and It just loads to a black screen.
Since it's an SX product I don't think it works on Atmosphere. May be cracked versions out there though.
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a switch with a user called Kids. On that switch I played Xeneblade Chronicales for about 3 hours. I backed up the saves with sx save manager 1.2 and copied the sx folder (whith the saves) to a different sdcard. Put that SDcard into a switch that I have a user called Homebrew. when I go into sx save manager, the saves aren't showing up. Are they supposed to show up or do they only show up if the game is installed? Also, if the save is for 'Kids' does that matter? Or how do I convert it to 'Homebrew'? Thanks all!
The game needs to be installed and be opened at least once so that the Switch registers it.

As for everyone else, I know 1.2-C is in the works but I haven't been given a test build or been told what features it will have. I'm curious as to why it isn't on the website. I asked in the TX Discord but no one seems to know. Maybe it's because of the legal issues TX is having but the boot.dat files were updated so who knows.

Last edited by CompSciOrBust,
Reactions: ChambersNow

cyph3rr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@CompSciOrBust I tried everything, I think and I could not fix the time issue, I am forced to set it naturally. I heard it could be how my chip was set-up? The SX Corr. Any idea how I can fix it so that when I turn on automatic sync it does bot sunc to the day the cheap was installed?

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
@CompSciOrBust I tried everything, I think and I could not fix the time issue, I am forced to set it naturally. I heard it could be how my chip was set-up? The SX Corr. Any idea how I can fix it so that when I turn on automatic sync it does bot sunc to the day the cheap was installed?
The chip shouldn't effect it. Maybe emunand does? I'm unsure. This might work although I haven't tried it. https://github.com/thedax/NX-ntpc

cyph3rr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@CompSciOrBust Hooray it worked!! I waited for this for weeks. Indeed it was NX ntpc, I was afraid it could brick my switch because I could find nobody who made it work on sxos, and thank you to the person who had the idea that the issue could be the time sync.

Reactions: CompSciOrBust
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I've had confirmation that 1.2-C will include the ability to change the save compression level in the settings, back up system saves, automatically set the system clock time, and possibly an auto update feature (if the powers that be are willing). No one I know has been given a test build yet so I don't know how much progress has been made on any of these features or how close it is to being "leaked".

Reactions: hartleyshc

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I've had confirmation that 1.2-C will include the ability to change the save compression level in the settings, back up system saves, automatically set the system clock time, and possibly an auto update feature (if the powers that be are willing). No one I know has been given a test build yet so I don't know how much progress has been made on any of these features or how close it is to being "leaked".
it's been over a month, are there any news regarding the release of 1.2c?

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
it's been over a month, are there any news regarding the release of 1.2c?
We've had a couple of test builds but he just kind of disappeared. He did mention that auto-updating has been dropped because of multiple reasons (the SX Sites going down a lot seemingly being a large factor). He's disappeared before though, I'm sure he'll be back.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
We've had a couple of test builds but he just kind of disappeared. He did mention that auto-updating has been dropped because of multiple reasons (the SX Sites going down a lot seemingly being a large factor). He's disappeared before though, I'm sure he'll be back.
Thanks for the update, hope he will be back soon.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not use JKSV ? That’s work very well under Sxos and Atmosphere ?
Google drive integration.

It's the best way for users with multiple systems to "one click" back up and restore saves between systems.

It's pretty much the NSO cloud backup except it's not automatic.

However I was never able to get it to work since switching over to Atmosphere.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Thanks for the update, hope he will be back soon.
If he isn't back soon someone else might leak it, I won't personally but I'm sure it will get out one way or another. Currently changing the save compression works, previously it was automatically using max compression so disabling it makes the backup process a lot faster. Obviously the back ups will take more space but I don't think any other save manager uses compression. I'd keep it on if you use cloud saves or maybe use the Mini compression option (I haven't tried that). He said auto time sync is half finished but that was weeks ago so it might be done now. Afaik he hasn't started on system save backups yet. He was thinking about adding an option to backup the entire nand from hos but I don't know if that's something he's going to do, maybe if people ask for it.
Google drive integration.

It's the best way for users with multiple systems to "one click" back up and restore saves between systems.

It's pretty much the NSO cloud backup except it's not automatic.

However I was never able to get it to work since switching over to Atmosphere.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
The app has SXOS only DRM, there was some discussion about making it possible to use on Atmosphere but only allowing restores, I don't think Max or Gary liked the sound of that though. I guess he could just add it now, what are they going to do? Strike him down from jail? I doubt he wants to screw them over though. There was a lot of nice sounding features that he just can't do since losing contact with Max and Gary. They were working on a BCAT replacement called XCAT for custom lock screen news, it was going to have custom BCAT data like YUZU which could be downloaded via SXSM.
I have an NRO version without the DRM but he told me not to share it.

Nebsorg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have installed the version 1.2B on SXOS v3.1.0. Export / Import works well on the SD card. I have exported a save on the SD Card, take this SD Card on my PC, extracted the zip, modify some stuff in a save editor, recreated the zip, copy it back on the SD card and reimport it successfully in the game.

I have tried to do the same with cloud, but it haven't worked.
I was able to export the save (it create a folder and the zip file on gdrive). Then downloaded it and modified, but when I have reuploaded the modified zip, the file was not seen by sxsm.
More, when I have deleted the exported file in gdrive, sxsm continue to see it !

It seems there is a kind of refresh issue somewhere, but I haven't found any option to force it.

Am i the only one to have this issue ? Is there a workaround ?

Last edited by Nebsorg,
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Hello,

I have installed the version 1.2B on SXOS v3.1.0. Export / Import works well on the SD card. I have exported a save on the SD Card, take this SD Card on my PC, extracted the zip, modify some stuff in a save editor, recreated the zip, copy it back on the SD card and reimport it successfully in the game.

I have tried to do the same with cloud, but it haven't worked.
I was able to export the save (it create a folder and the zip file on gdrive). Then downloaded it and modified, but when I have reuploaded the modified zip, the file was not seen by sxsm.
More, when I have deleted the exported file in gdrive, sxsm continue to see it !

It seems there is a kind of refresh issue somewhere, but I haven't found any option to force it.

Am i the only one to have this issue ? Is there a workaround ?
I talked to Nebsorg about this on Discord but I'll say it here in case anyone else wants to know.
The reason you can only see saves on the cloud that SXSM uploaded is because of a security feature by google that limits what apps can access once they have more than 100 users, to work around this the Dev has agreed to see if it's viable to let users load their own API keys.

The reason files still show even if you delete them in gdrive is because they'll still be in your trash in gdrive, to 3rd party apps these appear as regular files, clearing your trash bin on drive will make them disappear in SXSM.

The dev is back, automatically setting the network time is working but he hasn't updated us about exporting system saves. If anyone has any feature requests let me know and I'll relay it.

JoseUg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, can anyone help me? i have installed the sx save manager 1.2 and 1.1 and whenever i open the tool, it opens normally but i cant move between the saves, but i can access to settings and see the game detailes, but only the first one.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hi, can anyone help me? i have installed the sx save manager 1.2 and 1.1 and whenever i open the tool, it opens normally but i cant move between the saves, but i can access to settings and see the game detailes, but only the first one.
It doesn't work with the modded sxos - you need to patch out the license check - good luck.

Reactions: JoseUg

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I talked to Nebsorg about this on Discord but I'll say it here in case anyone else wants to know.
The reason you can only see saves on the cloud that SXSM uploaded is because of a security feature by google that limits what apps can access once they have more than 100 users, to work around this the Dev has agreed to see if it's viable to let users load their own API keys.

The reason files still show even if you delete them in gdrive is because they'll still be in your trash in gdrive, to 3rd party apps these appear as regular files, clearing your trash bin on drive will make them disappear in SXSM.

The dev is back, automatically setting the network time is working but he hasn't updated us about exporting system saves. If anyone has any feature requests let me know and I'll relay it.
Since SXOS is completely dead can he make the app work on Atmosphere? Even if he changes the name of the app this is a must have app.

Reactions: CompSciOrBust

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: