Hacking Sx Pro - Team Xecuter - No Internet Connection when trying to update firmware on console.

Tzosin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any help appreciated.

When I try to go into album on the switch and update firmware via WiFi it says there is no Internet connection despite there being one so therefore won't update.

Their website is also down which I'm guessing is due to the ongoing dispute with Nintendo.

Is there a new site or how do I go about this to ensure I can still update sx pro.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The official site is banned in UK last I heard but its up in the US. I'd say try going to their forum site to manually get the latest sxos update file. The server is most likely blocked from WiFi aswell

Tzosin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The official site is banned in UK last I heard but its up in the US. I'd say try going to their forum site to manually get the latest sxos update file. The server is most likely blocked from WiFi aswell

Is the website name still the same or what varient is the US site as Google is not helping me at all :S

Restricted results when typing team-xecuter

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Omg I'm an idiot...
Thank you for all the help.

Literally turned off WiFi as didn't realise I was hooked up to it and there it is.

Really do appreciate it.

Reactions: MasterJ360

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the website name still the same or what varient is the US site as Google is not helping me at all :S

Restricted results when typing team-xecuter

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Omg I'm an idiot...
Thank you for all the help.

Literally turned off WiFi as didn't realise I was hooked up to it and there it is.

Really do appreciate it.
Ah ok nice atleast WIFI downloading is an option I didn't think they would completely blacklist anything related to TX there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.