NULL

SX Pro, is life easier if I just accept that I will get banned and stop worrying?

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by LoggerMan, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Zonark

Zonark Zonark - Noun - A God

Jul 11, 2010
    United States
    I have accepted it and still not banned but only using my own backups I personally made of my games also have been online with them with no issues at the moment playing from HDD. Basically 1-1 backups only Xci only as well

Last edited by Zonark, Jun 11, 2019
  2. LoggerMan
    OP

LoggerMan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 10, 2011
    I suppose the value equation for a second switch also includes a second pair of joy cons, a second dock, and a second power supply, plus having a second unit for lan gaming. Then again I can just use sysnand for now as you say and buy a second switch if/when I'm banned, and pick up where I left off with my cloud saves.

3. icegold

icegold Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2018
    United States
    I have a loosely related question..

I haven't updated sysnand since 1st purchasing SXOS in December, haven't needed too as only used sysnand for playing old switch games (BOTW, Mario...).

When shovel knight release the next chapter i'll update the game in sysnand (I purchased this game along with the switch) and assume i'll have to update the system software in order to play the latest version of the game. If this is the case; once the system is updated will I need to delete the backup nand I have stored on a laptop and replace with a new back up nand?

Last edited by icegold, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Powerful

Powerful GBAtemp Fan

Dec 7, 2016
    United States
    You have said you’ve used used Homebrew on Sysnand and everything. I was wanting to edit my saves on Sysnand, do you know if that’s safe assuming I stay offline and boot back into original OS online?

5. RedHunter

RedHunter GBAtemp Fan

Dec 12, 2014
    Italy
    Sysnand needs to be as clean as possible so no don't do that, don't mess with sysnand at all, just use your original games on it.

Powerful likes this.
  6. Powerful

Powerful GBAtemp Fan

Dec 7, 2016
    United States
    Mines completely clean so alright.