Hacking SX OS will be better than Atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretend7979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Refactoring takes time dude.
I never meant to imply that it doesn't. In fact, another post of mine states that open source is almost better, eventually.. meaning I don't expect it to be perfect out of the gate.. then again, I haven't seen the code to sx-os either...

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Well there are some shit posts, but there are also discussions as well. Not everything in here is bad, but glad that you could contribute your well thought out post.

This whole thread is a shitpost.

OP even admitted it was speculation. What else is there to say. We are now rehashing discussions just to have something to post.

Absolutely pointless but thank you for your well thought out post

Insane

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
While you guys are all speculating if tx or atmosphere will be better, I am still wondering why Naehrwert wrote a bootloader to patch the kernel of the switch. I mean clearly the atmosphere team writes their own...

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
From what I seen a lot of expert devs are saying that atmosphere code is very shitty
And SX OS is made by a experimented and professional team so I’m certain their cfw is way better
You do not know what is inside SX OS. You can be up spying

pretend7979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This whole thread is a shitpost.

OP even admitted it was speculation. What else is there to say. We are now rehashing discussions just to have something to post.

Absolutely pointless but thank you for your well thought out post

There's nothing wrong with speculation. Also there's a difference between saying something like... This sucks because I heard it will, and saying something like... Here's some challenges, and what could be done to fix them. It's no different than setting up a process, and attempting to find road blocks. This is a process many businesses use to overcome future obstacles, and it all starts with speculation. I'm sorry if I offended you in some way. If you're not happy with the topic at hand, it's your right to ignore it.

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
There's nothing wrong with speculation. Also there's a difference between saying something like... This sucks because I heard it will, and saying something like... Here's some challenges, and what could be done to fix them. It's no different than setting up a process, and attempting to find road blocks. This is a process many businesses use to overcome future obstacles, and it all starts with speculation. I'm sorry if I offended you in some way. If you're not happy with the topic at hand, it's your right to ignore it.

I never said you offended me, what you have posted is EXACTLY what the OP said.

"From what I seen a lot of expert devs are saying that atmosphere code is very shitty
And SX OS is made by a experimented and professional team so I’m certain their cfw is way better "

He offered no proof of "a lot expert devs", he tried to pass off his own opinion as fact. He offered no alternative solutions hence my post stating that this thread is one big shitpost. He even admitted this thread is pure speculation:

Well yeah it’s speculation

So whilst I agree with you that "there's a difference between saying something like... This sucks because I heard it will, and saying something like... Here's some challenges, and what could be done to fix them." this thread is not offering that to anyone and has been posted purely to stir things up. There are threads he could have posted in if he was trying to start an actual discussion as to how to improve the codebase but he just wanted throw shade at something that is being developed for free.

Rant over

Reactions: Red1Reaper

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered SX Pro. For $40 I can afford to be wrong. We're talking 40 bucks here guys. That's just how I see it.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I ordered SX Pro. For $40 I can afford to be wrong. We're talking 40 bucks here guys. That's just how I see it.
I agree, the dongle is a nice little novelty for now. As I said in another thread if it was close to 100$ I would be hesitant to get it. But it's just 40$. I can happily try SX Pro and still feel I want to use Atmosphere as well without feeling like I got robbed.

Red1Reaper

Asperger Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anybody got a fresh batch of popcorn?
For you man:
perfect-popcorn-vertical-a-1800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News